• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Samsung Galaxy S II 4G from Sprint is slim, sleek and super-fast. It features a dual core application processor so it works at lightning fast speeds, and is home to an 8MP camera with HD recording, an ultra-vibrant 4.3" Super AMOLED Plus touchscreen, and smart Samsung features that will keep you entertained no matter where you're at

Add to cart for $159.99 - $20.00 off w/coupon GALAXYS20 = $139.99 + Free Shipping

CowBoom
See CowBoom coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung SPH-D710 Galaxy S II (13.49kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

good price, i dont' care about the missing parts but I do care about, "- May have dents or scratches ". .. anyone ever ordered from CowBoom and is it worth buying or pay a little more for something on CL?

I will add my experience. Only purchased from CowBoom one time for a Sprint SII. The screen died 1 week after my return window. Lovely. I'm now looking to replace that 300 dollar waste of money. My phone also had the note about dents and scratches but it looked good. Because I burned as much as I did (it's 200 to replace the screen. Basically i could have saved money by buying a brand new one at full cost) I will never purchase from them again. I really felt like I was sold a lemon.

Anyway plenty of people have purchased from CowBoom so I think you'll be fine. They're owned by Best Buy I believe.

The Blu-Ray player I got from them around 3 years ago, looked new, worked perfectly.
Yes - they are owned by BestBuy.
Read their return policy closely, it may well be that you can return if unsatisfied - as in too many nicks & scratches. [shrug]

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014