• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B&M TRU is having a sale on the 50 model erector set for $49.99, normally $79.99. this works in conjunction with the BOGO FREE sale so you can get two of the sets for $49.99.

the BOGO is for all erector sets, i combined the sales to get the 50 model set plus the gears of war king raven set at $54.99. the registers rang up the 50 model set first, and gave me the king raven free even tho it was higher price than the sale price of the 50 model set.

Member Summary

toys r us (176.31kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Wow great deal hope they have it at my TRU

I was waiting for inappropriate comments on the title but everyone so far has behaved well.

Toys R Us told me they're discontinuing all the Erector Sets, thus this good sale. In for 2 last night! Woot! Only problem I had was that the sets down from the 50 model one were $44.99, 32.99, 25.99, something like that. So if you didn't want two of one set, your free item was less than the one you pay for. Would have been great to get one of same value for free - but hey - free is free! And this was a WAY better deal than B1G1 40% or 50% off, so I'm not complaining!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014