• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just ordered this bundle from WalMart, it's the best deal I've seen (ignoring tax...) at $129 w/ free shipping for the 110HS, an 8GB SDHC card, and a Case Logic camera case. All colors are currently in stock. You may be able to find the bare camera for a few bucks less or without tax, but this is still a pretty hot deal in my opinion since it's from an authorized retailer and they have everything in stock. I cancelled my JR order for the bare camera @ $120 because they were back-ordered. If you need this for a Christmas gift, it's a pretty nice bundle and you'll be sure to get it in time for the holidays.

Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS 16.1MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Optical Zoom Value Bundle with 8GB SD Card and Case Logic Camera Case

Canon 110HS Bundle w/ 8GB SD Card and Case Logic Case - $129 shipped or picked up in-store

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Canon 110HS Bundle (56.57kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

BTW, here's a thorough review of the camera. Most reviews rate it good to very good, it's supposedly a solid choice for a basic point-and-shoot with a wider lense for snapshots.

Canon 110HS Review

Howz this camera, any one here used this?

It averages 4 stars on Amazon with ~150 review, if that helps...

Amazon Details

I bought this bare camera at Staples today for $129. (before coupons and Rewards.)
It is a clearance item so I suspect Canon will be releasing a new model soon.
I bought it to replace an older model of this same camera that I've broken.
This camera is feature packed but what is really great about this camera is that it fits in your shirt pocket or pant pocket so you can take it anywhere.
In a way, its small size has its drawbacks too. Since it can go anywhere, it can literally recieve a beating from being carried around in your pocket. And when you are using, it can easily slip out of your hands and fall to the ground.
My x-wife has owned two of these that fell to their death. I have a nearly dead one and just bought a new one today.

I have it waiting shipment from Amazon, since 11/24 for $99.

Moocher said:   I have it waiting shipment from Amazon, since 11/24 for $99.
I'm also waiting shipment from Amazon.

Costco has the package for $130, which includes Canon case and a SD card.

Ksamy said:   Moocher said:   I have it waiting shipment from Amazon, since 11/24 for $99.
I'm also waiting shipment from Amazon.

Costco has the package for $130, which includes Canon case and a SD card.

I was at a local Costco yesterday and they didn't stock the 110 HS, it's not at the Southcenter, WA location. So it's probably YMMV as to whether your local Costco stocks the 110 HS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014