• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
With the LG 505C Straight Talk Prepaid Cell Phone, you can communicate with your family and friends with ease. The Straight Talk LG 505C Prepaid Cel.

LINKY

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

LG 505C Cell Phone
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This was on sale Black Friday in WalMart for $40. Also, note that while it might be touch screen, it's not a smart phone. You cannot download apps and it has no wifi capability.

Their website has the Samsung Galaxy Precedent for $69 + $20 GC AND free shipping right now. Looks to be a real smartphone.

The Precedent might be a better option. I bought the 505c, it was not "smart" only dumb but touchscreen, so returned it. I'm speaking from experience. It's a cute little phone if you don't want to do much with it. If you want to download apps, access internet via wifi etc you are out of luck. It will get on the internet via some program already installed on it, but does not have full browser capability. That's why we returned it.

Has anyone attempted to send photos from the LG 505C to another phone or to a computer (using a cable)? Do photos to another phone count as text or internet use? How easy is it to transfer the photos to a Vista computer?

Thank you.

I suggest you read more info and reviews about LG 505c. From there you can judge if this is the phone for you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014