• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's Back! For Blendtec Customer Only. Free Blendtec Wildside Jar. Just pay $12.95 S/H!!

The Blendtec Wildside Jar is retail for about $100.

https://www.blendtec.com/sharethelove

Use all caps w/ the dash also.

"Blendtec is sharing the love with our loyal customers by giving away $1,000,000 in WildSide jars!
This promotion ends when we’ve given away $1,000,000 in jars - so order yours today!"

"Only $1,000,000 worth of WildSide jars are available. These jars are first come first serve. Submitting your information does not guarantee that you will receive a free jar. Only avalible in the continental united states.

All fields required. Orders will be processed and shipped within 3 to 5 business days. Shipping time will depend on the shipping method chosen."

Thanks To MrMasterQ The OP

Member Summary

Blendtec Wildside Jar
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Received mine today!

kmsandrbs (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 8:52p) |

received mine today

MacBain00 (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 8:37p) |

do they always have this promotion around the beginning of december?

neeedcoupon (Dec. 19, 2012 @ 12:50a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Woah, very hot. Had to replace one earlier this year and it cost a lot more than $12.95! Will be nice to have a backup!

This is extremely hot. At the very list, you can turn around and sell on eBay, make a $50 profit at least.

Sweet! Mine showed up in about 6 days last time. Great deal for anyone looking to replace their blender. I've got about 5 friends who missed the boat the last go 'round. I'll be forwarding them this info! Thanks BB!

Got mine the other day from the previous deal. It's much wider than the original jar. I like!

Although I was kind of miffed that I paid $12.95 shipping seeing as how I'm 20 minutes away from Orem, UT.

After placing the "order" ... I just get a blank page and no pending transactions at my credit card (using Firefox) ... anyone else having issues?

I've still not received one from the previous offer even after receiving a confirmation email, how was it shipped (usps/ups/FedEx)?

I am guessing this offer is not valid again for those who already applied for this a few weeks back??

Yeah! Thanks BB.

"Your order could not be saved. Please, try again." Does anyone place order successfully?

kmsandrbs said:   After placing the "order" ... I just get a blank page and no pending transactions at my credit card (using Firefox) ... anyone else having issues?

Well, still wasn't showing a pending transaction, so tried again in IE with no problem.Got the confrimation "Order Saved"

Thanks OP, signed up earlier. Hopefully it will come through.

I keep getting the same thing. Still nothing happening...

usnavycop said:   I keep getting the same thing. Still nothing happening...

Try a different browser (IE worked for me). Also, enter the s/n without the -

pkp413 said:   I've still not received one from the previous offer even after receiving a confirmation email, how was it shipped (usps/ups/FedEx)?

I am guessing this offer is not valid again for those who already applied for this a few weeks back??

I called them yesterday and they told me they still have thousands they have not shipped yet.

Arrived today.

Jon

In for one. This is a great deal if you own a blendtec. A second jar is very useful, and it will make a nice backup if anything ever happens to the original one.

Already received mine...great deal.

Thanks OP! Missed it the first time!

Ordered but did not get an email confirmation.

Anyone with a Blendtec not jumping on this deal willing to PM me their serial so I can get one of these jars?

got my order confirmation today! Congratulations on reserving your Blendtec WildSide jar! We have received your order.
We have a lot of love for our customers, and we're thankful that we could share some of it with you.

The truth is that our system broke and allowed many more orders than we originally planned. Don't worry, we are going to fill your order. Please understand that we did not anticipate these additional orders, so it will take some time before we can ship your order. We will work very hard to deliver your jar to you before Christmas, but we cannot guarantee this. Thank you for your patience, and we hope you'll love your new jar! If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-BLENDTEC.

Happy Blending!
i used the s/n from my 10+ yr old blendtec that my bro-in-law bought used for $75 or so and gave to me for xmas.

et10yl said:   Anyone with a Blendtec not jumping on this deal willing to PM me their serial so I can get one of these jars?
Get the serial off of the Costco demo

But it looks like it's dead...

IS THIS PROMO STILL RUNNING THE LINK https://www.blendtec.com/sharethelove SHOWS NOTHING AVAILABLE?

Received mine today!

received mine today

do they always have this promotion around the beginning of december?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014