• 15678 9
  • Page
  • Text Only
i am not seeing the " [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ"... mine says [4] RAT_FREE_SUPPORITING ON.

any tips on what i am doing wrong?

Deleted

After I get to the 30 seconds and wait and then go back to menu and then back everything just clears out of my phone, when I push menu it starts all over.

Hello,
I got as far as (6) network lock and next step for me was supposed to be (3) Perso Sha256 off but it wasn't there so I could not go any further. I have a us cellular Galaxy s3 that I need to unlock. Any help will be very much appreciated and thank you.

djd6848 said:   Hello,
I got as far as (6) network lock and next step for me was supposed to be (3) Perso Sha256 off but it wasn't there so I could not go any further. I have a us cellular Galaxy s3 that I need to unlock. Any help will be very much appreciated and thank you.

us cellular is cdma... the thread title says "all gsm" so it might not apply to cdma phones

Hello
I understand that us cellular is cdma?? But my phone is an s3 4g Lte and has a sim card.

djd6848 said:   Hello
I understand that us cellular is cdma?? But my phone is an s3 4g Lte and has a sim card.

if i'm not mistaken, that "sim card" is for lte purpose.. your phone is still a cdma phone so this free unlock won't work there

I have a Samsung Galaxy Light, I tried with the code, but it shows up a different menu. Does this work for the light version????

jimbibo said:   I have a Samsung Galaxy Light, I tried with the code, but it shows up a different menu. Does this work for the light version????
  Looks like no.. I tried on my Light too and no go

If you or anybody else got the free unlock for Light please let me know

I wanted to know how to unlock my Samsung Galaxy Note i717. I've tried this option already but it's still locked can somebody help me to unlock it

I've seen this on several forumns but when i follow step by step after 30 seconds it doesn't change anything. It goes back to four lines. its 4.1.2

How do you unlock the Samsung galaxy s lll lte. From att carrier.

Any suggestion for a Koodo S4?

I have an Att S3, with Jellybean 4.3. I see [3]Perso SHA256 OFF but afterward the ([4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ) option does not appear. The only options that appear after I click on [3]Perso SHA256 OFF, wait 30 seconds and hit back button are....

NETWORK LOCK
[1] PERSO SHA256 Info
[2] PERSO SHA256 ON
[3] PERSO SHA256 OFF
[4] RAT_FREE_SUPPORITNG ON

Are the steps different for the Jellybean 4.3 version? Has anyone had any luck with this?

thanks

I tried this howeverIn don't even have an option 4 I only have 3 options when choosing from the last step

This method only works if your phone is running a older version of the android software. If you are running a newer version the menu to access these settings are gone and you will need to downgrade your device to a lower software version in order to get the options to do the free unlock trick and for some CDMA phones after you do this and reboot the phone the unlock gets reverted back to locked status and you will need to redo the settings again to get it working again. If you guys are scared that you might screw up your phones and don't want get all worked up then you can just simply buy a code that you just type into the phone for a few dollars and save yourself the headache. I used this site from time to time and they have days where you can get some codes for free. They actually have unlocks for for all major carrier GSM and CDMA phones and all you need to do is to just enter the unique numbers to get your permanent unlock codes. If you end up getting blacklisted phones from the Bay or CL they also offer a service to get those unlocked too which is pretty cool. Here's Link for the site for you guys to check out: http://www.findmycodes.com

Thank you , Any suggestion  for NOTE 3 N900P?

pokumon said:   Why don't you give it a try and report back?

The OP stated on GSM, so I'm guessing no on the CDMA versions like Sprint and Verizon...

I believe most of the answers to questions ppl have are on xda...

Also, the seller on eBay with listing 321033698090 almost looks like a college student selling stolen goods? I could be wrong, but since he's selling stolen goods from xda...

nguyenhiep said:   Does this work for the Sprint Galaxy S3?

I've noticed some newer Spring phones come with a slot for a SIM card. Normally, you can't unlock a CDMA phone, like Sprint or Verizon, the way you can with a phone that uses a SIM card, as all GSM phones (AT&T, TMobile, MetroPCS) do.  Could it be that the newer Sprint phones are also GSM-capable, and might work with a foreign SIM card? I've noticed some phones coming out of China that are unlocked for GSM but also are said to be CDMA capable. 

Maybe you can just put a foreign SIM card in the Sprint phone. See it it works, or maybe it will if unlocked.

There is no way around the Note 3 b/c it uses a new software and the Free Unlock Just wont work...They have free hacks floating around but you may brick the phone if you are not sure how to get it to work.

nice price. thanks OP

the *#197328640# number don't work on my note II - comes up not registered on network

could this be down to the firmware version

CURRENT FIRMWARE VERSION: PDA:MK9 / PHONE:MK1 / CSC:MK1 (EVR)
ANDROID VERSION: 4.3
BASEBAND VERSION: N7105BVUEMK1
KERNAL VERSION: 3.0.31-2138564 se.infra@R0301-01~ #1 wed nov 2019:06:23 kst2013
BUILD NUMBER: JSS15J.N7105XXUEMK9

LTE requires SIM card. I don't think this work with newer versions of android ive tried before and it worked. On some newer firmware it appears to no longer work. All verizon lte phones are world phones and come unlocked. Data might work but voice probably not

anybody please confirm that after doing PERSO SHA256 ,is there any change for IMEI number or any other software or hardware ? pls send me the feedback to haris.dxb@hotmail.com

Any suggestion for T-Mobile T889 Note 2?  Thanks!

what if you dont have a sim card???

Only works on older firmware that has the special menu options. If you don't have the menus then you will need to downgrade the phone to Jelly Bean and it will work.

Does it work for note 3?

ok. here goes...Im guessing I was able to unlock, because I was able to do all the steps that were listed. I put in an old sim card, and the phone doesnt recognize it.. says insert sim card.. now Im using wifi, (very strong) and I cant get online.. at first I thought I saw something that said "no windows". but now Im thinking, I did see it, and thats the internet, thats why I cant get online. any ideas??? I have a Samsung galaxy s3, if that means anything.

[4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
is not showing up on my screen what do I do now?
instead it says rat_free_supporting on

???????????????

The Galaxy Note 3 is not in the list for unlock (www.unlockgalaxys.com). Any body know how or where? Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014