• 1 23459
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***Deal belongs here because Galaxy Note 2 unlock code on eBay is >$10 ($24.99)***

=====ALL Credits to Owl74 on XDA-Developers=====
http://forum.xda-developers.com/s...?t=2014982


This is confirmed by myself to work on the AT&T Galaxy S3 and AT&T Galaxy Note 2 ....and it is reported to work on ALL VARIANTS of GSM.

I am posting it publicly to give where credit is due, and to KILL the eBay profits, specifically eBay Item: 321033698090

Please do not profit off someone elses' idea and eBay this info like the Joker in the auction above

To unlock your Galaxy S3 OR NOTE 2:

Just dial the following keys *#197328640#

Main Menu > [1] UMTS > [1] Debug Screen > [8] Phone Control > [6] Network Lock > Options [3]Perso SHA256 OFF > (after choosing this option, wait about 30 seconds, then go back one step by pressing the Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ ..... wait for a minute then reboot your phone... enjoy!!!

*This is a PERMANENT UNLOCK, and does NOT trigger anything for warranty

/standard disclaimer: I am not responsible if you don't follow directions and what you do with your phone

*****Hit the Thanks button, you're welcome

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S3 Unlock
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
[4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ
is not showing up on my screen what do I do now?
instead it says rat_free_supporting on... (more)

robogoodguys (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 7:45a) |

???????????????

robogoodguys (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 9:19a) |

The Galaxy Note 3 is not in the list for unlock (www.unlockgalaxys.com). Any body know how or where? Thanks.

HP92117 (Jun. 24, 2014 @ 4:46p) |

I am the original poster of this (lillazyfats81).

Those who are having trouble.

1) PLUG IN THE FOREIGN SIM CARD FIRST

2) BOOT up the phone with the different sim card, then it will ask for unlock code. CLICK DISMISS

3) Then perform the 6 step process in post #1

4) be sure to WAIT EXACTLY where it says wait 30 sec, and wait 1min then reboot

---I have better success with the foreign sim in FIRST and unlocking with the foreign sim inside the phone.

+++I am on my mobile, can someone please add this advice to the wiki. Thanks (reposted/yo ma-ma)

It's illegal to unlock your phone since Jan 26 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/now-illegal-unlock-cellphone/st...
Or, if you're really upset with the latest rule change, you can sign a "We the People" petition on the White House's website that calls for the Librarian of Congress to "rescind this decision, and failing that, champion a bill that makes unlocking permanently legal."
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-unlocking-cell-ph...

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I apologize...should be in HOT DEALS.

I hit the wrong link, lol my bad

Does not work on Bell Canada Galaxy S3.

kkozm said:   Does not work on Bell Canada Galaxy S3.

then youre doing it wrong.

it was literally just reported success on Canadian S3 on slickdeals about 10min ago...

.I see SHA256_ENABLE_FLAG [0] and choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ waited a minute and restarted my phone... how to confirm if its unlocked ??

man, i thought there was a free unlocked phone for a few seconds there....

LOL...thanks, Samsung

Too bad they didn't leave this hidden menu in on their Verizon phones to tell Verizon to shove their stupid locking policies

now, let's find the unlock procedure for the iPhones

spnj said:   .I see SHA256_ENABLE_FLAG [0] and choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ waited a minute and restarted my phone... how to confirm if its unlocked ??Not sure if there's an easier way to find out, but I usually know someone who uses a different phone service and just use their SIM card to do a quick test. Your phone should recognize the SIM card and pick up the cell tower. Otherwise, I think it gives some message indicating it's for a different carrier or shows no signal.

Fantastic!

any chance for a similar procedure for SII LTE i727 (ATT Skyrocket)?

I did it, not sure what I did, but I did it. ATT S3

See only the international versions. Any one confirmation TMo Galaxy Note II (SGH-T889)?

Does this work for the Sprint Galaxy S3?

Thanks!!! it worked for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about unlock for galaxy note 1?

I did it on ATT Samsung Galaxy S3(SGH-1747) recently bought. After the last step I got this..
SHA256_ENABLE_FLAG [0]
SHA256_OFF => NOT CHANGE
Does anybody know what this mean?

Why don't you give it a try and report back?

The OP stated on GSM, so I'm guessing no on the CDMA versions like Sprint and Verizon...

I believe most of the answers to questions ppl have are on xda...

Also, the seller on eBay with listing 321033698090 almost looks like a college student selling stolen goods? I could be wrong, but since he's selling stolen goods from xda...

nguyenhiep said:   Does this work for the Sprint Galaxy S3?

Menu button then select Back, now you are in [6] Network Lock then choose [4] NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ .....

After performing this step, I do see MENU NOT EXIST, PRESS BACK KEY, COMMAND 118644

Any thoughts???

Is my phone unlocked?

dimka2000 said:   any chance for a similar procedure for SII LTE i727 (ATT Skyrocket)?

Google is your friend. Search the XDA forums.

Is there anyone know to unlock Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket from AT&T? I have to travel abroad and i want to use this phone there.
Please advise.

I am the original poster of this.

Those who are having trouble.

1) PLUG IN THE FOREIGN SIM CARD FIRST

2) BOOT up the phone with the different sim card, then it will ask for unlock code. CLICK DISMISS

3) Then perform the 6 step process in post #1

4) be sure to WAIT EXACTLY where it says wait 30 sec, and wait 1min then reboot

---I have better success with the foreign sim in FIRST and unlocking with the foreign sim inside the phone.

+++I am on my mobile, can someone please add this advice to the wiki. Thanks

And now.... We have another ebayer:

eBay item number. 190763623417

Great post. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP. For an Newbie to unlocked phones, does this mean I can buy a Galaxy S3 and then get onto WalMart's StraightTalk (unlimited) plan for $45/month?

avidfan said:   Thanks OP. For an Newbie to unlocked phones, does this mean I can buy a Galaxy S3 and then get onto WalMart's StraightTalk (unlimited) plan for $45/month?


Yes!

lillazyfats81 said:   avidfan said:   Thanks OP. For an Newbie to unlocked phones, does this mean I can buy a Galaxy S3 and then get onto WalMart's StraightTalk (unlimited) plan for $45/month?


Yes!


Straight Talk sells SIM cards that work with locked phone from AT&T and Mobile. You don't have to unlock to use Straight Talk.

Of course, using unlocked phone doesn't hurt.

lillazyfats81 said:   And now.... We have another ebayer:

eBay item number. 190763623417

I'm tempted to pay the .99 just to leave this person a negative feedback, See if he thinks it's worth getting his feedback trashed!

worked, thanks OP

LLLosingit said:   lillazyfats81 said:   And now.... We have another ebayer:

eBay item number. 190763623417

I'm tempted to pay the .99 just to leave this person a negative feedback, See if he thinks it's worth getting his feedback trashed!



Oh man, that would be super CLASSIC!! Lol.

Like I said, I'm all for free economy and reselling hot DEALS, but this is stealing someone's work for profit. - - not cool

Sadly with this information going public, we have more ebayers...

As of this post there are more listing being newly listed (three thus far)

Did anyone have luck on Tmobile S3?

Even more sad that there are so many other stolen goods being sold on eBay...

lillazyfats81 said:   Sadly with this information going public, we have more ebayers...

As of this post there are more listing being newly listed (three thus far)

pokumon said:   Even more sad that there are so many other stolen goods being sold on eBay...

lillazyfats81 said:   Sadly with this information going public, we have more ebayers...

As of this post there are more listing being newly listed (three thus far)


Yeah and even way more sadder with hunger in the world.

What's your point.? No need to derail

Focus on the unlock. And how the losers are profiting from someone's work without consent

Just advertise this on Facebook or Twitter and people will not buy from eBay buyers

Does it work with Galaxy S2?

Didn't realize I was derailing your post. I was just adding to your comment about ebayers selling "stolen" goods. No need to take it personal.

lillazyfats81 said:   pokumon said:   Even more sad that there are so many other stolen goods being sold on eBay...

lillazyfats81 said:   Sadly with this information going public, we have more ebayers...

As of this post there are more listing being newly listed (three thus far)


Yeah and even way more sadder with hunger in the world.

What's your point.? No need to derail

Focus on the unlock. And how the losers are profiting from someone's work without consent

according this it's not working on all canada S3, which is weird since canada S3 is same as AT&T S3

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/free-unlock-samsung-galaxy-s3-note-2-all-gsm-carriers-galaxy-rugby-bell-1266487/

lillazyfats81 said:   kkozm said:   Does not work on Bell Canada Galaxy S3.

then youre doing it wrong.

it was literally just reported success on Canadian S3 on slickdeals about 10min ago...

ecgz88 said:   according this it's not working on all canada S3, which is weird since canada S3 is same as AT&T S3

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/free-unlock-samsung-galaxy-s3-note-2-all-gsm-carriers-galaxy-rugby-bell-1266487/

lillazyfats81 said:   kkozm said:   Does not work on Bell Canada Galaxy S3.

then youre doing it wrong.

it was literally just reported success on Canadian S3 on slickdeals about 10min ago...


hmm, I thought the phones that are sold in canada are already unlocked...

Skipping 314 Messages...
The Galaxy Note 3 is not in the list for unlock (www.unlockgalaxys.com). Any body know how or where? Thanks.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.