• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Rolling Stone Magazine (124.16kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks to OP and Meehawl for the deal, took about 20 seconds.

97snake (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 5:04p) |

Just got my first issue - thrilled! Thanks again OP!

Ivy97 (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 12:16p) |

Thanks OP!

wxforecaster (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 2:21p) |

Staff Summary

Not sure why you are getting red? Rewards gold mags always come and a 2-year sub even at the discount mag sub places is ~$30 for 2 years.

it takes about 5 minutes to fill out their form

Thanks OP
I already have a paid (cheap) sub to RS.
I was apx. $10 for three years.
This will just tack on to the end.
It is a good mag and covers a variety of topics.
Besides music, it also looks at other entertainment (like new movies) and politics.
Can't beat free.

Yeah I would love to fill out 20-minute surveys just to get something worth $30. Let me know if you have more. If you complain about this deal you don't really need/read this magazine. Thanks OP!

nice that it is free. but i think they would get much more honest feedback without the word limit.

Thanks OP!

pctecguy said:   it takes about 5 minutes to fill out their form
Direct Link - no fill necessary.

meehawl said:   pctecguy said:   it takes about 5 minutes to fill out their form

Just remember to turn off Javascript for the site or it will redirect you back to the sign-up form/survey.

green all over..thanks op/meehawl/shadowedblade...went to options in firefox/disabled java/cleared cookies/direct link worked...my sub just about expired, praying this tacks on, an old man that still digs his Rollin' Stone!

ahcool said:   Yeah I would love to fill out 20-minute surveys just to get something worth $30. Let me know if you have more. If you complain about this deal you don't really need/read this magazine. Thanks OP!

Nobody complained...just sayin'.

Yes! good find!

thanks

I just tried and completed the form using chrome, disabling Java. It worked quickly.

I think this is the same way I subscribed to WSJ for 39 weeks. They currently have a 24 week offer (if you follow the link for additional offers). I still have teh WSJ sub.

Thanks OP -- this is an excellent deal - a little holiday gift for meeeee

Thanks OP.

TY waterplank for deal, meehawl for direct link and galvodog10 for directions how to turn off Javascript.

THANKS OP! And thanks meehawl for the direct link!!!

Basically everybody in my family and several of my friends just got this for Christmas thanks to you guys!!

Merry Christmas!!

meehawl said:   pctecguy said:   it takes about 5 minutes to fill out their form

Thank you for adding a direct link and improving my post

Thanks OP Something to read While In Crapper LOL

Yeah I just finished their survey. My last subscription just expired too.. thanks OP !! while I do my dance in my head ; )

thanks, starting to fill it out now.

Thanks, filled it out, we'll see if it works.

Thanks OP Nice Find

edited post to provide more direct link

That was easier than I expected

Direct link doesn't seem to work

begunn said:   Direct link doesn't seem to work

Worked for me. As others point out above, probably a good idea to routinely disable javascript and cookie retention for sites like this. I use Firefox with CookieMonster and NoScript addons.

One of my favorite magazines. Thanks OP

Tx, in 4 1

I just ordered 5 copies for my mother!!!!

On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone

Thanks to meehawl for the direct link, I hope it works without joining their site and having a membership number. Last time I had a subscription to The Rolling Stone, Jenny McCarthy was on the cover. Yeah, that's a sad memory, but the vodka made it all better.

ShadowedBlade said:   meehawl said:   pctecguy said:   it takes about 5 minutes to fill out their form

Just remember to turn off Javascript for the site or it will redirect you back to the sign-up form/survey.
Thanks

god how lazy are you? then dont and move on

pctecguy said:   it takes about 5 minutes to fill out their form

robobobdog said:   total trash, idiocy and VERY politically one-sided,,not to mention just full of lies

Unlike Fox News....or MSNBC....which are both "NEWS" stations....fair & balanced...both of them...HAHHAHAHA

In thanks op

galvodog10 said:   robobobdog said:   total trash, idiocy and VERY politically one-sided,,not to mention just full of lies

Unlike Fox News....or MSNBC....which are both "NEWS" stations....fair & balanced...both of them...HAHHAHAHA

Not sure why you left out CNN, CBS, NBC, or ABC....

In 4 1

Disabled Java for a minute. Clicked link. Entered info. Subscription confirmed.

45 seconds max. Thanks OP!

Skipping 9 Messages...
Thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014