• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target

Brought one yesterday at central OH it includes 1 Razor, 6 Cartridges and Shave Gel
Razor alone costs $7.94 at Amazon.

Member Summary

Schick Hydro 5 Gift Set
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wonder if you could use a coupon for this?

Thanks.

kayaklover said:   wonder if you could use a coupon for this?

Target has had similar holiday shaving packages in the past, and if memory serves, some people were able to apply razor coupons to the purchase. But I remember it being a definite YMMV situation.

Was there a Shick coupon in the paper this past sunday?

Anyone see a pack somewhere with the power version? I have the regular Hydro 5 and like it quite a bit but want to try the power to see if I'll like it even more. Thanks.

Confirmed: was able to use coupons.

Bought two sets. Gave cashier a strip of 3 Schick coupons---$2 off a razor, $2 off blade refills, and $1 off the shaving gel. The two $2 coupons both went through, but the shaving gel coupon did not. Go figure.

Target also had a Gillette Fusion gift pack for $9.99; however, it was not nearly as enticing as the Schick deal, since it only came with one stinkin' cartridge. Still, if you can get them to take coupons on it, might be worthwhile for some.

I have a bunch of $4 off Schick Hydro razor coupons (ex 12/31/12) that were peelies from some Schick razors that were at Wal-Mart. I haven't checked lately but it might be worth your time to cruise through Wal-Mart's shaving aisle and see if there are any there.

Tried to use 3 coupons on one item.Target only lets you use one.

Yeldarb1 said:   Tried to use 3 coupons on one item.Target only lets you use one.

Yes, Target coupon policy is one mfg coupon and one Target coupon per item. Nice find from "ktg" using coupons from shaver, refills, and gel! Use RED card for added 5% savings. Thanks OP!

Didn't even occur to me to use coupons on this deal. You guys are the masters. Obligatory additional content: Not only do you get all of the stuff but the ones I bought came with a book of coupons to continue the cycle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014