• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.discover.com

5% back up to $1500 in spend

not all accounts will have offer, but most do.

Member Summary

Restaurant and Movie Cash Back Bonus
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Now if I can still remember it in Jan., all will be well.

Thanks, love Discover. Just signed up.

GMY said:   Thanks OP. Now if I can still remember it in Jan., all will be well.

You can sign up right now, no need to wait until Jan. I just did

GMY said:   Thanks OP. Now if I can still remember it in Jan., all will be well.

Call Discover CS and tell them you want to auto-enroll in ALL seasonal CB offers. I did this, and never have to worry about missing an enrollment.

labboypro said:   GMY said:   Thanks OP. Now if I can still remember it in Jan., all will be well.

Call Discover CS and tell them you want to auto-enroll in ALL seasonal CB offers. I did this, and never have to worry about missing an enrollment.

Do you receive a notification of each promotion and a confirmation you are signed up?

tracfancier said:   labboypro said:   GMY said:   Thanks OP. Now if I can still remember it in Jan., all will be well.

Do you receive a notification of each promotion and a confirmation you are signed up?

Yep. Just as though I was enrolling each time the next offer came up. I just don't have to log in and click the button.

I tried the auto enroll via secure message and got this reply, will try phone.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, however, there is not an option for automatic enrollment available as these promotions change. In order to
enroll, you will need to sign up either online or by calling for each offer when it becomes available."

tried by calling also, same response.

amitabhverma said:   tried by calling also, same response.

Targeted? I haven't had to manually enroll in any offer for over a year.

labboypro said:   amitabhverma said:   tried by calling also, same response.

Targeted? I haven't had to manually enroll in any offer for over a year.

As if on queue, I just received my 2013 auto-enroll notice via snail mail. It's called "Auto Enrollment," and you can set it up at discover.com/thankyou.

Looks like you need to have a code that Discover mails to you in order to enroll online. So, they may be rolling it out selectively. I'll keep checking my mail!

just enrolled online, no code needed.

arribasn said:   just enrolled online, no code needed.Care to share link/process? Thanks.

arribasn said:   just enrolled online, no code needed.

Did you enroll online without the code for the specific quarter or for the entire year?

called 800 CSR, no go. said I need a code in order to process. My wife got a code but I didn't. what's up with that?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014