• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's the link. Enjoy!

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

got one on black friday, decent enough grinder for occasional use though i added some split washers to tighten up the workpiece rest things.

10% CashBack through Discovercard if you have one at Home Depot.

tomatthe said:   10% CashBack through Discovercard if you have one at Home Depot.

And penfed is having 3% for Hardware stores like HD/Lowes/Ace/etc...

for those that don't have discover card.

I also have this and its a basic grinder. Motor is not super strong so don;t force it and it will work fine.

Good enough to sharpen mower blades?

I bought one and took off the grindstone, got the ryobi 6 inch wheel polishing set and converted it to a polisher. Saved $50 off the price I was going to pay for a used polisher. Home Depot and Lowes both sell the rouge and polishing compound sticks for less than $3.00 for all types of metal. You can also add a fine wire wheel for brushed aluminum finishing. My vintage bikes are loving this product.

Ryobi polishing wheel

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014