• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco $55 membership gift card with $10 Cash Back, B&M

Costco is offering $55 membership card with a free $10 Costco cash card. $55 value can be used to get a new annual costco membership or existing member can use this value to renew or upgrade their membership...

Info pulled from S/D thanks to santosbg the op

Member Summary

Costco membership card
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone tried this deal recently?

nicemann (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 6:15p) |

I got this offer at my local costco (metro Seattle suburb - kirkland) in November. Got an executive membership /w $20 gi... (more)

novocane (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 6:29p) |

Humm maybe I will try that also. I found the $50 in coupons online for the promo print off and then also this $20 gift ... (more)

nicemann (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 8:29a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a link to this? I just called the local Costco and they knew nothing of it.

yes, a link would be helpful

I got the info from S/D, I have not gone into to a Costco today.

Pretty sure this is local to the DC location that just opened.

link?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is S/D?

Why the green with no link!!??

slickdeals

I added YMMV to Title

rsiros said:   Pardon my ignorance, but what is S/D?

I'm assuming Slick Deals . net

A site similar to fatwallet.

No linky? Methinks this is very regional.

Butcherboy said:   Costco $55 membership gift card with $10 Cash Back, B&M

Costco is offering $55 membership card with a free $10 Costco cash card. $55 value can be used to get a new annual costco membership or existing member can use this value to renew or upgrade their membership...

Info pulled from S/D thanks to santosbg the op

Check it out first before pulling any invalid deal from someone else. Membership Gift card is being sold online as well but no cash card. Deal is not existed because no one has confirmed the deal so far (even OP)

Same with Sams, quite common to boost sales in a new market, most likely localized

was at the boise idaho club today, they had a person selling these up front by the worlds largest display of poinsettias. She said it can be for you, or someone else, just that the money was membership money, and could not be used from non membership items.

she also said that all clubs were selling it.

ymmv

wads

Wads said:   was at the boise idaho club today, they had a person selling these up front by the worlds largest display of poinsettias. She said it can be for you, or someone else, just that the money was membership money, and could not be used from non membership items.

she also said that all clubs were selling it.
Bummer, I just renewed my Executive Membership. I could have gotten $20 back!

We just renewed our executive membership for 6th yr. No Cash Back

lslps1 said:   http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&...

"Valid only for new members for their first year of membership. Limit one Costco Cash Card offer per household."

Any idea if this stacks with the costco $10 referral for new customers offer?

Are we getting a $10 gift card with new Gold Membership or we getting a $55 credit also....
Thanks for the help

Thanks OP! Deal confirmed. They were doing this Sat/Sun at the Costco in Eden Prairie, MN. Offer was right as you walk in. We did this last year as well. Membership gift card can be definitely be applied to renewels. So, I bought 2. Lowers the cost of yearly Executive membership by $20. Great deal!

I just got back from Costco. The deal is buy a gift membership and get $10 cash card. If you give the gift to a friend your friend will also get $10. It is NOT listed on line but it is not regional.

ahcool said:   I just got back from Costco. The deal is buy a gift membership and get $10 cash card. If you give the gift to a friend your friend will also get $10. It is NOT listed on line but it is not regional.

So can you give the gift to yourself?

In Naperville IL Costco, there is a sign by the membership counter about the $10 gift card. There are no signs near where the actual gift membership item is located among the aisles.

And yes, you can gift yourself a membership.

There are 5 F/W members that have confirmed this deal.
As in title YMMV ( Yes YMMV your market may vary )
So dont make a trip just for this deal, But if your at Costco shoping ask at the front desk
If this deal is good at that Warehouse.

Was at the Mt Laurel store today, they knew nothing about it. When they do have it, it goes out as a mailer from what he said. I joined anyway and bought the harmony one remote for 109 So the memebership is pretty much payed for...Oh and a received a 10.00 discount for military id, not to shabby.....

The store I went to in NY yesterday had a display of the gift cards by the door, but there was nothing about the $10 gift card on it.

would be sweet if it was nationwide

Brought the linked flyer in to my local Costco this evening and signed up for a membership.

Got the gift card. No fuss, no muss.

Costco by Irvine Spectrum had the gift basket of a box of truffles, a glass coffee cup as perk for buying the membership gift card.

New store in Peoria IL had this deal today.

Helena Mt store was hawking this as you came in the door today.

Costco in Rockland County NY knew nothing of this. The said they did have a $10 for refer a friend but nothing else.

just went to Costco NY today w/ the printed flyer and everything went thru smoothly!

Has anyone tried this deal recently?

I got this offer at my local costco (metro Seattle suburb - kirkland) in November. Got an executive membership /w $20 gift card and stacked with an employer promo to get $50 in coupons for (chicken, pizza, coffee, bottled water, batteries and so on).

novocane said:   I got this offer at my local costco (metro Seattle suburb - kirkland) in November. Got an executive membership /w $20 gift card and stacked with an employer promo to get $50 in coupons for (chicken, pizza, coffee, bottled water, batteries and so on).

Humm maybe I will try that also. I found the $50 in coupons online for the promo print off and then also this $20 gift card. Guess if they say no I can just walk away.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014