• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The linked page lists virtually every version of Office 2010 and 2011 (Mac) as eligible for this free offer. If you are holding back on buying Office 2010 because you don't want to be stuck with an obsoleted version, this deal is for you!

LINK

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Buy, Download & Activate any version of Office 2010 or 2011
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thats why I bought an extra copy of Office on BF. Got it for 75 after PM and now I will get the upgrade free!

I was interested in this until I read that the free new version appears to be a one-year subscription only (look under "how it works" on the OP's link). I'm not entirely sure what that means, but if it means the new version is only functional for a year, I may not bother.

i think that only applies to office 365.

Off to search for a dirt cheap deal in order to get 2013 free...

how is the verification of purchase and install date done?

HUP FTW!

(don't need this, but thx OP)

Yes, the subscription model appears to only apply to Office 365, but if you're a Mac user or have the University version of Office, it appears that the offer of a newer version of Office will be only Office 365. That's how I read the "how it works" section of the offer page link. If you have a non-University license for Office for Windows, then this is an attractive offer. And the four-year license to Office 365 may be attractive to those who buy University licenses. But one year of Office 365 offered to Mac users isn't particularly attractive.

noapathy said:   HUP FTW!

(don't need this, but thx OP)

Almost purchased through HUP to get the next upgrade for free, then saw this under the Qualifying Offer Products section of the offer details and terms.
This offer is not valid for, but not limited to, the following:
Office 2010 product purchased through the Home Use Program

Guess I'll wait for the next version to be available through HUP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014