• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PNY 16
Disclaimer
Staples has the PNY Attache 2 16GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive on sale for $6.99 each OOS online but they do have them in the stores..

Link to Staples ad HERE

By the way the blue ones are the same price , I was in the store today and the all rang up 6.99 each from the 29.99 original price..

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY Attache 2 16GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Name of store and price in heading would be helpful. Thanks!

Please put the price in the title.

name of store in title and price.. sorry for that.

BestBuy has a 16GB on sale for $5.99:

Link

the Staples phone app has a 25% off one USB flash drive check-in coupon also that should stack w/this. If you don't know about the app, there is a separate thread on it.

wam1 said:   BestBuy has a 16GB on sale for $5.99:

Link

Funny thing about the BB one is that *online* they will only allow you to purchase a single drive. Go to the store and you can stock up on as many as you want! I picked up 5 of them and still have another waiting for me in ship to store!

wam1 said:
BestBuy has a 16GB on sale for $5.99:

I was about to order one.. oh well .. thanks for the heads up

FWIW, the stick at Best Buy is the Attache, whereas the Staples item is the Attache 2...perhaps the 2 is faster, making it worth the extra buck?

does anyone have experience with Staples' "reserve" system? I guess I'll report back in a few hours, don't want to miss out

The PNY - Attaché 16GB USB 2.0 from BB has the plastic tip instead of a metallic one. I have used mine for a few days now and can already see some of the plastic being worn away.

The Staples still has the metallic one. Definately worth an extra $ IMHO.

BB sale is over anyways...

Previous thread from a day earlier here, which probably shouldn't have been expired.

I picked up a couple of these at Staples today and used an old one-time check-in coupon for 25% off any one USB key/drive (according to my receipt, I saved an additional $1.75, yay!). While there were some of this same drive model and size on the shelf, they were priced at around $30. According to a mid-level manager who I asked about them (since they showed up as in stock at this particular location), these apparently have "promotional SKUs" and he had just brought them out of the back and they were sitting behind the cashier counter in a shopping basket physically inaccessible and not visible to customers for some reason.

Went in for one, the customer service guy also had them behind the counter.. but still rang up at $30. The guy said he hadn't heard of any deals like that since Black Friday. Oh well..

Are the $7 promo ones not available anymore or is this deal dead everywhere?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014