• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Hisense (24.98kB)
Disclaimer
Costco has the Hisense 42" 1080p Full HD LED HDTV Model 42K26 for $299.99. Shipping is $24.99 plus the tax.

Specifications:

• Screen Size: 42"
  • Diagonal Viewable: 42"
  • Backlight Type: Full HD LED Backlit LCD
  • Resolution: 1080p
  • Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000:1
  • Refresh rate: 60Hz
  • Response Time: 6.5ms
  • Viewable Angle: 178 (horizontal / vertical)
  • Wall Mount Compatibility: 400mm x 400mm
  • Weight: 40.6 lbs. (w/ stand), 35.3 lbs. (w/ out stand)
  • Dimensions (WxHxD): 39.1" x 26.9" x 9.8" (w/ stand); 39.1" x 24.2" x 1.5" (w/ out stand)
  • ENERGY STAR Qualified

Audio:
Channels / Speaker Output: 2 x 8w

Inputs / Output:

• RF Input: 1
  • RCA Composite Video Input: 1
  • L/R Audio Input for Composite: 1
  • RCA Component Video Input: 1
  • L/R Audio Input for Component: 1
  • VGA Input: 1
  • Audio Input for VGA: 1
  • HDMI Input: 3
  • Digital Audio Output: 1 Coaxial
  • Earphone Jack: 1

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I've bought this 2 weeks ago on Costco link and so far the TV is doing great, the picture is great and the colors are very good, you can't go wrong on this if you want a great looking TV that's 42 inch and play's fantastic for under 350. Shipment came in 2 days here on the east coast ( Pa ) IMO

I've had mine for a few months and it is a great TV for the price. Only complaint is the sound quality lousy, but I bought a sound bar which makes it grerat.

Hisense & TCL are the two biggest manufacturers of TV sets in China. While they might seem to be obscure brands here (in the U.S.), they are actually HUGE manufacturers of flat panel TVs

60Hz..I am planning to buy one as a computer monitor and am reluctant as I am holding out for 120 Hz LED 40". Not sure how much of a difference there is between 60 and 120 when it comes to use as computer monitor only.

If you do gaming with 60fps+ you will most likely notice the difference.. I used to play CS and it was substantially smoother @ 100hz, probably more so at 120hz

Do they have it instore to avoid the shipping charge?

shastada said: Do they have it instore to avoid the shipping charge?

I called my local Costco, and they said that it was online only. Call your local Costco!

Product Not Found

This product is out of stock and cannot be added to your cart at this time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014