• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just signed up today for the 30-day free trial for the Shoprunner membership.

After signing up, I went to My Account and clicked on the Cancel Membership link.

Lo and behold, there was an offer there to accept a 90-day free trial. Great!

And here's the kicker... use Shoprunner three times within the 90-day period and they'll give you one year free membership. Not one year total, but one year additional, for a total of 15 months!!

My guess is that this is for new members only, but YMMV.

Link to ShopRunner.com

Member Summary

Thanks worked great

Worked for me, thanks OP!

In for mine as well. Thanks so much OP!

Works for me! Thanks!

Nice find!

Thanks so much!

As I was able to grab 1 year free a while ago,
I wonder if I can grab some more extension now?

SR is already paying off in Domino's pizzas...

Shoprunner has been doing this for awhile, I can't imagine they will be in business too long after they stop. I really have not found this valuable enough to consider actually paying for. Great for free however! I signed up on 4/28/2012 and my free memebership is scheduled to go to 11/24/2013. I wonder if I will be able to pick up some more extentions when it gets close to expiration?

I paid $1 for my year, and got $5 FatCash back. Never hurts to try and get some CashBack

Just signed up for Shoprunner using this method. Thanks OP. Offer still available as of 1/3/13 when you go to cancel membership.

My membership from last year's Gift Chain just got extended for another year for free! More Dominos!

thanks! worked today

Just a post to say that this is still working

Worked today! 90 Day extension + 1 Year if 3 purchases are made in the 90 days.

https://www.shoprunner.com/members/free-extension.php

Informational post, 3/7/12 12:14 AM the same rules are still available thus far.

Thanks OP. This still works!!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014