BRANDSMART USA
Buy.com
CANADA COMPUTERS
CDW
CENTRAL COMPUTERS
CHEAP GUYS COMPUTERS
COMPUCARE
CompUSA (TIGER DIRECT.COM)
CompUSA OUTLET STORES (TIGER OUTLET STORES)
COMPUTER BUILDERS WAREHOUSE
COMPUTER STOP
CONN'S
COSTCO
DATAVISION
DIGILINK COMPUTERS
ELITE TECHNOLOGY
FRY'S ELECTRONICS
FUTURE SHOP
GEEK SQUAD
INSIGHT
INTREX
J&R MUSIC AND COMPUTER WORLD
KEHTRON COMPUTERS
LA CURACAO
LONDON DRUGS
MDG COMPUTERS CANADA
MEMORY EXPRESS
MICRO CENTER
MICROBYTES
MILWAUKEE PC
NCIX.COM/NETLINK COMPUTER
NEBRASKA FURNITURE MART
NEXCOM
Office Depot
OfficeMax
PC CLUB
PC CONNECTION
PC LAPTOPS
PC Mall
PC VILLAGE
RadioShack
RCS COMPUTER EXPERIENCE
RENT-A-CENTER
Sam's Club
Sony OUTLET STORES
Sony STYLE
Staples
Staples BUSINESS DEPOT
SUPERIOR COMPUTERS
SUPERIOR PC SYSTEMS
TECH ADVANCED COMPUTERS
THE SOURCE BY Circuit City
Wal-Mart (CANADA)
AND Wal-Mart (USA)

Member Summary

Intel i7 3770K (50.50kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Step 4: Go on unpaid leave so you can work somewhere that you could afford to buy the processor?

noapathy (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 10:58p) |

Actually, you don't have to go on unpaid leave. They are hiring seasonal now, you can work anytime that you are availabl... (more)

odhater (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 11:06p) |

Guys, if you think this deal is bad then move on to another deal that you're interest in. This awesome deal is only for ... (more)

odhater (Dec. 02, 2012 @ 11:23p) |

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR RETAIL ASSOCIATES OF THE STORES LISTED ON OP.

To make the purchase, you must register to the site, complete the required learnings, verify your employment, and then submit your payment.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I would recommend that you put "Retail edge" in the title.

OP.. You got me excited for a minute..

Registration website is not allowing me to go ahead and complaining about password patterns, I tried various combinations....any one has same issue?

"Passwords must be at least 6 characters, and contain letters, numbers, and special characters"

Need a better title op''

Ok, so let's say i'm registered with them - where do i find that deal page?

Integrator said:   Ok, so let's say i'm registered with them - where do i find that deal page?
Under "reward" tab. You must be anything but roadie to get the price.

For anyone that didn't know, this is FOR RETAIL EMPLOYEES ONLY. If you don't work at one of those companies listed in OP, then you cannot take advantage of this offer.

Intel Retail Edge is a site dedicated to educating elecontronics retail associates about intel products and technology, and in return allows it's members to purchase intel products at a ridiculously low price. If you work for any of the companies in that list, you can get registered to the site, take the learnings, VERIFY YOUR EMPLOYMENT, and purchase the product.

Hope this info helps.

People are slamming this because it requires you to work somewhere?

It didn't seem like that when the thread about the $10 MS Office was posted....

there is no reward tab - just home, news, tools, learning.

reward (79.88kB)
Disclaimer
Integrator said:   there is no reward tab - just home, news, tools, learning.

nope... not there. Have way less in my toolbar.

too bad.

lordoffire said:   People are slamming this because it requires you to work somewhere?

I think people are "slamming" it because it's only for a select few who work for select retailers.

And we despise them for unethically stealing all of our deals.

usernamemax20charact said:   

I think people are "slamming" it because it's only for a select few who work for select retailers.

A few? Apple Store 42,200, bestbuy 167,000 BJ's 23,500, Costco 92,000, Office Depot 42,000, OfficeMax 29,000, Staple 51,542 and the biggest WalMart 2.2 million ...
How arrogant to say a selected few.

usernamemax20charact said:   I think people are "slamming" it because it's only for a select few who work for select retailers.
odhater said:   
A few? Apple Store 42,200, bestbuy 167,000 BJ's 23,500, Costco 92,000, Office Depot 42,000, OfficeMax 29,000, Staple 51,542 and the biggest WalMart 2.2 million ...

that's what I was going to say....that's not a "select group" except for the fact it's geared towards the type of people who would know how to switch out a processor

number wise that's pretty large

This program was around when the original CompUSA was still around. Built a few systems through this program when I worked for them.

Given what all of these stores pay their employees, this is the least a manufacturer could do. Not sure why all the negative. If you want one that bad at the price listed in the OP, get a job at one of those stores!

damn i kinda wish i worked at frys on the weekend

Deleted.

So why not post a "hot deal" of the Best Buy employee discount or "free non-alcoholic drinks if you work at a TGI Fridays".

I opened this thread wondering if "intel retail edge" was some special Intel store somewhere. Those not "in the system" would be unlikely to know this won't apply to them because it turns out it's a special store for large electronics store employees.

odhater said:   usernamemax20charact said:   

1. Offer seems to be limited to North American employees.

2. US population is close to 100,500,000. All those eligible employees probably add up to about 2% of US population.

3. Intel will not be offering all 2.2 million WalMart employees, let alone all 167,000 Best Buy employees or all 42,000 Apple employees or all 92,000 Costco employees, a processor at that price. Supply is limited.

So yes, offer is only available to a select few.

usernamemax20charact said:   2. US population is close to 100,500,000. All those eligible employees probably add up to about 2% of US population.
US population is over 315 million

usernamemax20charact said:   odhater said:   usernamemax20charact said:   

1. Offer seems to be limited to North American employees.

2. US population is close to 100,500,000. All those eligible employees probably add up to about 2% of US population.

3. Intel will not be offering all 2.2 million WalMart employees, let alone all 167,000 Best Buy employees or all 42,000 Apple employees or all 92,000 Costco employees, a processor at that price. Supply is limited.

So yes, offer is only available to a select few.

Math Fail. Please repeat 3rd grade Social Studies.

two different groups of deal seekers here and SD, over there they value the deal if it's valid regardlessly, here negative criticizers surface because they can't add item to cart (even the deal legit). Instead of encouraging and being happy for those who can get it, some members here seem to enjoy the whining more than giving kudos.

And there are those who might want to try and social engineer their way into this OR contact friend (or willing associate) to make this deal happen.

aero1 said:   usernamemax20charact said:   2. US population is close to 100,500,000. All those eligible employees probably add up to about 2% of US population.
US population is over 315 million
Not the working population.

step 1: Apply for a job at WalMart
step 2: Accept sales associate position
step 3: Buy intel i7 processor

So what do regular folk pay for this processor, currently?

ablang said:   So what do regular folk pay for this processor, currently?
between $230 to $320

epete said:   step 1: Apply for a job at WalMart
step 2: Accept sales associate position
step 3: Buy intel i7 processor

Step 4: Go on unpaid leave so you can work somewhere that you could afford to buy the processor?

noapathy said:   

Actually, you don't have to go on unpaid leave. They are hiring seasonal now, you can work anytime that you are available. Minimum 15 hours/week.
So all the positive from the deal: Get extra income for more toys, get discounts where you won't normally get and less time online negatively commenting others

Guys, if you think this deal is bad then move on to another deal that you're interest in. This awesome deal is only for those who are able to get. Don't trash the thread just because you're not able to get it. Cool?
Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014