• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

30% Off Clearance Cameras (20.70kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I ended up cancelling my camera order at Staples because an offer at Amazon that was better for my needs showed up at Am... (more)

bubbels (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 3:09p) |

I checked two Staples stores and only 6 out of 30 cameras were eligible because every other camera magically had instant... (more)

lowpricewanted (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 6:58p) |

I got the Canon SX40 in this deal. Hopefully they bring it back, I would love to pick up a few as Christmas presents.

dennisspeaks (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 3:36p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Nikon COOLPIX L810 is a special buy price @ $199 online.. do they normally have the same prices in store or match so I can use the in-store only coupon?

yacheapbastard said:   The Nikon COOLPIX L810 is a special buy price @ $199 online.. do they normally have the same prices in store or match so I can use the in-store only coupon?

special buy and clearance are NOT the same thing.

Not just for clearance cameras. Says and regularly priced cameras as well. Weird wording but then again this is Staples.

mathfaster said:   Not just for clearance cameras. Says and regularly priced cameras as well. Weird wording but then again this is Staples.

yeah, not sure what "reg price" even means anymore. I doubt special buys would qualify however since that's usually considered a "sale" of some kind.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mathfaster said:   Not just for clearance cameras. Says and regularly priced cameras as well. Weird wording but then again this is Staples.

yeah, not sure what "reg price" even means anymore. I doubt special buys would qualify however since that's usually considered a "sale" of some kind.
I am guessing regularly priced means not on sale.

damn. every camera they have is on some sale at website.

Sigh, nothing for me in the coupons here. Thanks anyway for posting OP.

any clearance camcorders instore SKUs?

Anyone used this coupon yet instore?

mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?
Coupon didn't work for Canon A4000 which is on Sale

why not go to best buy or Office Depot or OfficeMax, match and use the coupon?

Ksamy said:   mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?

and why should it? coupon is very clear what it's valid for.

Ksamy said:   mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?
Was that a register rejection or a cashier rejection?

tajar96 said:   Sigh, nothing for me in the coupons here. Thanks anyway for posting OP.
me neither
anyone here not using theirs please pm..

Will this work on special buy camera that is only available online where we do kiosk order andv pay at register with coupon?

Does the kiosk and pay at register apply instore coupon even work now or did they update their system?

mrtrance said:   Will this work on special buy camera that is only available online where we do kiosk order andv pay at register with coupon?

Does the kiosk and pay at register apply instore coupon even work now or did they update their system?

no.

Most of the clearance cameras were cleaned when the last coupons came out ($25 off any camera & $5 off $25). Picked up a Sony W560 for $32.50 BNIB.

would this coupon work for Nikon D800?

mathfaster said:   Ksamy said:   mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?

Cashier tried twice and the register didn't take it.

Ksamy said:   mathfaster said:   Ksamy said:   mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?

And it shouldn't have, since that camera is on sale, not clearance.

Thanks for the post, this saved me $104 on a Clearance Canon SX40!

billrubin said:   Ksamy said:   mathfaster said:   Ksamy said:   mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?

You just never know with Staples what is enforced by the register and what is left to the cashier to enforce.

The camera must be an item sold in the store.. If they don't have it in the store.. You can buy it at a kiosk, from the Staples.com site and pay for it in-store and the coupon will be applied.. The coupon won't apply to a camera that is ONLY sold on the website.. The A4000 clearly says ONLINE ONLY - on the website.. http://www.staples.com/Canon-PowerShot-A4000-IS-Digital-Cameras/...

dennisspeaks said:   Thanks for the post, this saved me $104 on a Clearance Canon SX40!

Was the instore price for the camra $348 since it shows $430 on the website?

mathfaster said:   billrubin said:   Ksamy said:   mathfaster said:   Ksamy said:   mrtrance said:   Anyone used this coupon yet instore?

You just never know with Staples what is enforced by the register and what is left to the cashier to enforce.

right, but any use of the coupon on items outside the T&C of the coupon are strictly YMMV and unlikely. People should not be posting up the "coupon doesn't work" as if it's some sort of an error or false claim by Staples. It wasn't supposed to work on those items, if by some miracle it did, consider yourself lucky, but don't be upset if it does not.

GUYS...GUYS... I know it says the coupon is for "clearance and regular-priced cameras only"...
but I need to know WILL IT WORK FOR CAMERAS ON SALE, ANYWAY???! omg, I need to know.

I snagged a Canon SX40 for $244.00 plus tax $259.00 at Office Depot. One store said that $349 was the regular price. They only had the floor model available. So I had another OD hold the camera for me only to find out that the $349.00 was on sale. Cashier had the mangaer to override with no problems. So $259 out the door!

fxc5 said:   GUYS...GUYS... I know it says the coupon is for "clearance and regular-priced cameras only"...
but I need to know WILL IT WORK FOR CAMERAS ON SALE, ANYWAY???! omg, I need to know.
If you need to know it helps to read the thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240449/m17381288/#m17...

The thread is unclear if it will/should work on sale items that are stocked normally in the store. Just a few posts after the post you link to...

"The camera must be an item sold in the store.. If they don't have it in the store.. You can buy it at a kiosk, from the Staples.com site and pay for it in-store and the coupon will be applied.. The coupon won't apply to a camera that is ONLY sold on the website.. The A4000 clearly says ONLINE ONLY - on the website.. http://www.staples.com/Canon-PowerShot-A4000-IS-Digital-Cameras/...

It says what it will work for, but does not clearly state not for sale items as well. Given how Staples coupons are often written this makes the actual intent, much less what the store staff will do somewhat unclear. I have reserved a canon t3 on sale to try it, but may not get to the store till tomorrow evening or Friday, when I do I will post. I would also like to hear others experience on sale items SOLD IN STORE and not ONLINE ONLY.

Thanks

mathfaster said:   fxc5 said:   GUYS...GUYS... I know it says the coupon is for "clearance and regular-priced cameras only"...
If you need to know it helps to read the thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240449/m17381288/#m17...

nahh.. I thought it would be understood I was just playing around due to the other comments asking if it applies to cameras on sale.

Of course it says clearance and regular only.

Can anyone post a PDF of the original coupon? The only valid link I can find, now is for clearance, and demo cameras, not the previous clearance, and regular priced cameras.

can anyone send me a pdf or jpeg of the original coupon
the version including "on sale" cameras

Attillios1 said:   can anyone send me a pdf or jpeg of the original coupon
the version including "on sale" cameras
there was no such beast.

actually there was and managers were emailed to accept them

fxc5 said:   
nahh.. I thought it would be understood I was just playing around due to the other comments asking if it applies to cameras on sale.

Of course it says clearance and regular only.

There is a very fine line between satire and clueless, especially when there are many examples of the latter here during the holiday season. If you had put a on the first post it would have been clearer.

Jefflaw77 said:   The camera must be an item sold in the store.. If they don't have it in the store.. You can buy it at a kiosk, from the Staples.com site and pay for it in-store and the coupon will be applied.. The coupon won't apply to a camera that is ONLY sold on the website.. The A4000 clearly says ONLINE ONLY - on the website.. http://www.staples.com/Canon-PowerShot-A4000-IS-Digital-Cameras/...

It says that on the website, but my local store had a promotional card for it in the camera area... don't know if they actually had any cameras.

Got a Lumix ZS19 for 118.99

I ended up cancelling my camera order at Staples because an offer at Amazon that was better for my needs showed up at Amazon.
However in my looking I see at least one person at another deals website I visit was able to use the coupon for items online and paid for in store. It seems the coupon is often accepted for sale items, not always...

At my store in Boston ma they had a Nikon 3100 kit for 479 on sale, with 30% off that would be the best deal I have seen for that. I needed a canon for compatibility.

Best of luck.

credit to bostonfever at sd "Staples 30% off all Cameras, Online and Instore: t3i = $420
This has been posted, but methods and use is not clear at all.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY 12/8/2012

Excludes Vivitar.

Just got a Lumix GF3 for $280 normally 400 at Staples, or 340 anywhere else.

T3I = $420

Any camera on the Staples website is eligible as long as it is instock and is not vivitar. Just checkout, and select the "pay at register" option. Go into a store and hand them your coupon, their is NO override needed, or any push through. It works seamlessly.
(I had the store manager help me with it because I did the order at the Staples store kiosk and it would not print out the paper.) But he asked no questions, read the coupon in full, and just typed the 5 digit number into the register and it auto discounted 30%.

Coupon:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagf...ON_1=28692

Receipt:
Attached"

Skipping 2 Messages...
I got the Canon SX40 in this deal. Hopefully they bring it back, I would love to pick up a few as Christmas presents.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014