• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Anyone concerned about getting your McAfee rebate when you pay entirely using rewards and coupons, worry no longer. I used a $5 off $25 from Black Friday and paid the rest in rewards. Receipt shows a total of $0.00, and i just got this e-mail confirming my eligibility for a $54 rebate:

$54.00 Check
Rebate Information For: xxxxxxxxxx
Promotion: $54 Mail in Rebate on McAfee Internet Security 3User 2013 (SKUs 959599, 957358, 982947) at Staples
Submission Type: MAIL-IN
Date Received: 12-05-2012
Status Detail: Your rebate is valid and is scheduled for final processing.

MrVietnam said:   Anyone concerned about getting your McAfee rebate when you pay entirely using rewards and coupons, worry no longer. I used a $5 off $25 from Black Friday and paid the rest in rewards. Receipt shows a total of $0.00, and i just got this e-mail confirming my eligibility for a $54 rebate
I think they have some people that they are rejecting. I also have 2 rebates in the system that are valid that were $0 after Rewards and coupons.

I had the insert in the box for about a $20 prepaid visa card. Any tips on signing up for that? Are you charged?

My rebate just showed up as valid for $49. I'll probably stop doing McAfee rebates for a while as I don't want to push my luck! I paid almost entirely with Rewards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014