• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
(8) 11 inch FoodSaver rolls and Expandable Bag roll 34.95 shipped or (2) 11 inch rolls for 9.59 shipped

Link [FoodSaver.com]
http://www.foodsaver.com/product.aspx?pid=13177&refID=CJ&CJ_ID=

Add 5 to cart. Will automatically add 3 free and take 25.00 off with free shipping.

Will work with any of these bags [FoodSaver.com]
http://www.foodsaver.com/category.aspx?cid=3836&trackingcode=92F...

HOLIDAY2C to your order and get a FREE Expandable Bag roll with purchase (Thanks scrapinlin)

You can also just get 2 of the 11 inch bags for 9.59 shipped. Just add 1 to your cart. and add code FSAVER20TW1. Will automatically add 1 free with free shipping.

CashBack is available also

thanks A-B

Member Summary

foodsaver
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
From 11/30 FoodSaver email about the BOGO and B3G3 offer: "Offers valid through 12/5/12 at 11:59 pm EST or while supplies last. Free items and shipping will automatically be added at checkout. Buy 1, Get 1 Free and Buy 3, Get 3 Free only applies to FoodSaver® Specialty Bags and Rolls."

An earlier (11/9) email indicated that the $25 off 5 and free expandable bag offers will be good through 12/31 (or, while supplies last).
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one....but 10.1% tax....ouch.

Interesting concept for the rolls.

These are different portion pouches.

Never tried them.

Youtube Demo

That would be great if they ripped apart so easily.

I Love My FoodSaver!

Thanks OP!

The deal here is combining three separate offers. The three free comes from the buy three get three of the a limited number of specialty bags, of which the 11" portion pouch rolls is probably the best deal. The $25 comes from the $25 off 5 rolls or bags (excluding zipper type). So to get the three free you need to get three of the qualifying bags and then you can add two more on the non-specialty bags to get the $25 off. I got three portion rolls and 2 8" rolls for the $34.95. Then the third part of the offer is the coupon code for the free roll of expandable bags.

And I tried putting six of the portion rolls into my cart to see if you could get the buy three get three twice on the same order and it didn't work - still got three free. I didn't try mixing different types of the specialty bags to see how that worked, because I wasn't interested in any of the other styles.

Good deal, thanks OP

I ordered some and found I already had an account (FW and SD effect). I checked to see what I bought before and found SCM1866-UM, SunBeam Cool mist humidifier in the old order. Humidifier from FoodSavers? Confusing! And I don't have food saver system. SO, I need to look for a deal on it!!

The following combo for 10 rolls/bags @ $34.95 works (plus free 11th roll using the OP's provided HOLIDAY2C cpn):

The initial 5 rolls/bags cost $6.99/ea (after the $25 discount has been automatically applied)
The next 5 rolls/bags are the "free" ones (corresponding to the first 5 above)
The CPN code adds another roll free (bringing the total to 11 rolls/bags)

Math: $6.99 x 5 = $34.95 + tax (if applicable), shipped free, for 11 rolls/bags total.

Any combination of "3x", "1x", "1x" of the PAID rolls/bags above should work, so if you'd rather have more of the FoodSaver® 16 Freeze 'N Steam™ Microwave Cooking Bags or the FoodSaver® 12 Liquid Block Quart Bags, make whichever of those your "3x" item.

Delete Post Please

Good find! Eight rolls plus the expandable pouch for a shade under $40 delivered is an excellent price. Since I go through about eight rolls a year I am good for a while. Thanks again OP!

It took a while for the order to go through, the system is very slow. Totally worth it though because I just got 11 of them for $34.95 plus tax. Woohoo! Green for you.

I tried to use FSAVER20TW1 with the purchase of a roll of 11-inch bags, but got the following: "We're sorry, code FSAVER20TW1 is no longer available for use. Please verify the code was entered correctly. If so, the code may be expired, you have not qualified for any discounts or the offer may no longer be available."

This actually appears to be an old 20% off code (not BOGO) that is no longer valid...

Butcherboy - Were you able to use it successfully?

(Otherwise, all other discounts were applied automatically for me without having to be entered...)

Edited to add: I just added the following to the summary:

From 11/30 FoodSaver email about the BOGO and B3G3 offer: "Offers valid through 12/5/12 at 11:59 pm EST or while supplies last. Free items and shipping will automatically be added at checkout. Buy 1, Get 1 Free and Buy 3, Get 3 Free only applies to FoodSaver® Specialty Bags and Rolls."

An earlier (11/9) email indicated that the $25 off 5 and free expandable bag offers will be good through 12/31 (or, while supplies last).

In for one. Thanks OP!

The (3) free 11" portion packs seem to be gone. Still works with the quart bags.

TheDiggler said:   The following combo for 10 rolls/bags @ $34.95 works (plus free 11th roll using the OP's provided HOLIDAY2C cpn):

The initial 5 rolls/bags cost $6.99/ea (after the $25 discount has been automatically applied)
The next 5 rolls/bags are the "free" ones (corresponding to the first 5 above)
The CPN code adds another roll free (bringing the total to 11 rolls/bags)

Math: $6.99 x 5 = $34.95 + tax (if applicable), shipped free, for 11 rolls/bags total.

Any combination of "3x", "1x", "1x" of the PAID rolls/bags above should work, so if you'd rather have more of the FoodSaver® 16 Freeze 'N Steam™ Microwave Cooking Bags or the FoodSaver® 12 Liquid Block Quart Bags, make whichever of those your "3x" item.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014