• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is the rare 40% discount code for the W Hotels mattress. The code also works on all the down items (pillows, duvets, feather beds, etc.)It does not work on the sheets and towels.
W Hotels also has added a new high end mattress called the Extreme Signature bed. Looks pretty comfy.

Code: W4K9X
W4K9X

Expires: 12/10/12

W Hotels Store

W Hotels
Need a W Hotels coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

bed
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

wtf! they probably have 40% off more than once every year. Who buys their stuff without 40% off discount in the first place?
I paid about $600 for a queen matteress from Whotel sale some time ago and I jumped on that DEAL. Turns out I could have done equally good in any local stores during typical sale days.

misleading title...I agree that 40% off for W hotels merchandise can be found more than once a year.

still green for posting the deal!

I got in on this deal a few years ago. I loved the mattress, but had alot of problems with indentations in the mattress. I had it replaced twice, and finally we just bought a different mattress recently. I would stay away from the pillow top one. Although it is really comfortable, it doesn't hold up. Neither my husband or myself are overweight- just average size people.

Average size in the US is overweight as the population is over 50% obese, lets have some stats please.

Anybody know the letter classification of this mattress so I can speak on authority when I go to a mattress store to get them to better the deal? Or is that just w/ Sealy?

Warning: Enter at your own risk

See my past battle (lucky to have won) against those scoundrels; also, others' experiences. Hopefully you will have better experience with their products.

The OP, probably a store affiliate, usually starts new thread after specific amount of negativity accumulates in his advertisement-threads. I am sure some more hapless ones will get suckered in with 40% promise, exactly what happened to me after failing to heed to well meaning warnings from others. Hopefully their non-bed products are ok .... but I never had the nerve to endure so much pain after 1st experience with their ill-famed bed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.