• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Aqua 3DS (72.50kB)
Disclaimer
Target shows these 3DS consoles for sale in store on their website - $129 each
red, aqua, etc. Print the page - I'm headed to WalMart to see if they'll price match!
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-3ds-console-aqua-blue-nintendo-... 3ds

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

3ds (72.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

here goes back the 'holiday special bundle' from worse buy... Rather buy the game separately instead of it being preloaded. Of course I'd loose my 10% CB... ugh...

BTW, why not target - or they don't PM their own online?

my Target was sold out by 10 am today....

my Target was sold out by 10 am today....and these are 'in store' only.
I actually scored a 3DS xl at WalMart with a lot of begging.

Just price match best buy. They literally price match anything during the holidays

Get one for my young brother. Nice find and the price is also nice.

jamesmotron said:   Just price match best buy. They literally price match anything during the holidays

This is true. Bought a TV there the other day. Looked it up on my phone, found an ad from BJ's that had it cheaper, showed my phone to the guy, he said "Ok, no problem", and I got $70 off. I wasn't sure he was going to go for it since BJ's requires a membership, but he didn't even bat an eye.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014