• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get 50% off the any full priced pizza from www.papajohns.com with code 50PIZZA.

Member Summary

50% Off Regularly Priced Pizzas
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I second that motion!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't care less

nychris (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 2:54p) |

http://abiteofpizza.com/ retrieves the current coupon code for the zip code.

IndianInUSA (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 3:06p) |

Haha..yeah none of us want Papa John's employees to be able to get medical treatment when they are sick. When we get sic... (more)

namlook (Dec. 03, 2012 @ 3:19p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

KEEP EM..... YUCK
BITTER INGREDIENTS BITTER PIZZA!

Green for the post..but...

sh*tty owner = sh*tty pizza...

I don't use tampons.. That's why every time i see a post for them, I don't go "oooh" icky.. Blah, blah,.blah...

whats wrong with the owner?

altec1 said:   Green for the post..but...

Agreed will never buy papa johns pizza besides its nasty

I like their Pizza. Going to get one tonight.

Thanks Op!!!!

Does this expire today?

teraman said:   Does this expire today?

I couldn't find an expiration date.

altec1 said:   Green for the post..but...

Papa John is a Saint!!

Thanks for the code

That fake garlic sauce is the best thing they have. No doubt the food scientists that formulated it are still joking privately about the ingredients.

best thing IS the garlic butter. I just waited 2 hours for 1 pie. My local Papa Johns is a POS!

Thanks Op!

ladydi said:   whats wrong with the owner?

I can only assume he disagrees with Papa John's politics.

Toddler said:   ladydi said:   whats wrong with the owner?

He's preparing to screw over a lot of employees out of Health Care. The rich just hate paying their share for once.

Never tried papa john's before. 50% off sounds like a good time to start.

jschuman said:   Toddler said:   ladydi said:   whats wrong with the owner?

He's preparing to screw over a lot of employees out of Health Care. The rich just hate paying their share for once.

Not this again, take it somewhere else , I'm sorry but if your flipping pizza and think your owed Health Care your out of line

ETA: the thread from the other day has more codes

The ETA of my last order was +45 mins, from the time I put in the order.
Yeah, the delivery boy got a yell from me. So, I stop order it since I don't want to get "Revenge of the Delivery Boy".

Bought 3 XL (works, veggie, Tuscan Cheese) and 2 L (mega sausage, pep/saus-olv) for a birthday party. $46 even - not bad, for bulk pizza

The haters don't like Papa John because he actually runs a profitable company (in a tough business). And makes a decent pizza to boot. He is against Obamacare because, like many businesses, it will increase their costs. That has to come out of somewhere. Companies are in business to make money, not to fund dubious social experiments. Companies will cut people and/or hours to remain competitive. You don't like it, buy somewhere else. But this company will survive.

Also, had trouble with ontime ordering for a while. Their online system is much, much more reliable. Have had good success with it, plus you get a free pizza after 25 points. Good deal.

Honestly this is my favorite Pizza chain but since I've learned about how John has consistantly screwed over his employees I choose to not support the business. Support your local shops people.

Counterfit said:   Honestly this is my favorite Pizza chain but since I've learned about how John has consistantly screwed over his employees I choose to not support the business. Support your local shops people.

Agreed. Local shops make much better pizza as well. It's a win/win.

"According to "Papa" John Schnatter, the cost of providing health insurance for all of his pizza chain's uninsured, full-time employees comes out to about 14 cents on a large pizza."

I'll gladly pay an extra 14 cents a pizza so PJ's employees can go to the doctor when they are sick.

Green, love the code! If you don't want to buy STUFF from companies that screw over their employees, I am sure you would be unwilling to grab a 40" LED TV on Black Friday for $150 too. Your Fatwallet experience has to be very limited; that or you are all hypocrites!

frenchylarue said:   The haters don't like Papa John because he actually runs a profitable company (in a tough business). And makes a decent pizza to boot. He is against Obamacare because, like many businesses, it will increase their costs. That has to come out of somewhere. Companies are in business to make money, not to fund dubious social experiments. Companies will cut people and/or hours to remain competitive. You don't like it, buy somewhere else. But this company will survive.

Also, had trouble with ontime ordering for a while. Their online system is much, much more reliable. Have had good success with it, plus you get a free pizza after 25 points. Good deal.

Yeah, I don't care if the guy making my pizza is sick and is too poor to afford to see a doctor and take a couple of days off. I also don't care if the guy delivering my pizza has car insurance or not. I also don't care what condition his care is in, and what bad emissions his car is letting out. I will keep my 14 cents.

Turns out Papa John has always provided health insurance to its own employees. The misrepresented quotes come from a discussion in which he merely speculated as to what the _franchisees_ MIGHT do. Get the facts right, people.

"Papa John's, like most businesses, is still researching what the Affordable Care Act means to our operations," he wrote. "Regardless of the conclusion of our analysis, we will honor this law, as we do all laws, and continue to offer 100 percent of Papa John's corporate employees and workers in company-owned stores health insurance as we have since the company was founded in 1984."

Tenacious1 said:   frenchylarue said:   The haters don't like Papa John because he actually runs a profitable company (in a tough business). And makes a decent pizza to boot. He is against Obamacare because, like many businesses, it will increase their costs. That has to come out of somewhere. Companies are in business to make money, not to fund dubious social experiments. Companies will cut people and/or hours to remain competitive. You don't like it, buy somewhere else. But this company will survive.

Yeah, I don't care if the guy making my pizza is sick and is too poor to afford to see a doctor and take a couple of days off. I also don't care if the guy delivering my pizza has car insurance or not. I also don't care what condition his care is in, and what bad emissions his car is letting out. I will keep my 14 cents.

I second that motion!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't care less

http://abiteofpizza.com/ retrieves the current coupon code for the zip code.

Tenacious1 said:   frenchylarue said:   The haters don't like Papa John because he actually runs a profitable company (in a tough business). And makes a decent pizza to boot. He is against Obamacare because, like many businesses, it will increase their costs. That has to come out of somewhere. Companies are in business to make money, not to fund dubious social experiments. Companies will cut people and/or hours to remain competitive. You don't like it, buy somewhere else. But this company will survive.

Haha..yeah none of us want Papa John's employees to be able to get medical treatment when they are sick. When we get sick because they spread their illness to us while making our food we can just go to the doctor ourselves. Problem solved.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.