• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Agilebits, publisher of the 1Password password management program, is running a 30% sale on their website.

Enter coupon code "islayer" for an additional 20% off the sale price, bringing this to a total of roughly 44% off.

The sale price is also available on the Apple App store and iTunes app stores as well, although you cannot use the coupon code. There are 20% off iTunes gift cards in various deals, though, so you can effectively get the same deal.

Net price:
1Password single user Mac/PC -> $27.99
1Password family license (5 users) -> $39.19
Knox for Mac -> $19.59
Knox family license -> $33.59

The Mac App store version is on sale for $34.99, and the iOS versions are also on sale - $6.99 for iPad/iPhone, and $9.99 for the universal "pro" version.

https://agilebits.com/

Member Summary

20% off the sale price (54.21kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

madcowdisease said:   Agilebits, publisher of the 1Password password management program, is running a 30% sale on their website.

Enter coupon code "islayer" for an additional 20% off the sale price, bringing this to a total of roughly 44% off.

The sale price is also available on the Apple App store and iTunes app stores as well, although you cannot use the coupon code. There are 20% off iTunes gift cards in various deals, though, so you can effectively get the same deal.

Net price:
1Password single user Mac/PC -> $27.99
1Password family license (5 users) -> $39.19
Knox for Mac -> $19.59
Knox family license -> $33.59

The Mac App store version is on sale for $34.99, and the iOS versions are also on sale - $6.99 for iPad/iPhone, and $9.99 for the universal "pro" version.

Have I a blind spot or is this missing the full link?

keepass is free, what's the benefit of this vs keepass? keepass is compatible with android/ios as well.

BEWARE they are getting ready to release v4.0 of the software (and mobile apps) hence the discounts on said products. This company doesn't do free updates, you will have to pay again when 4.0 is released. Caveat emptor.

I use LastPass which is free and works with different browsers.

Google Chrome.

I have to agree with the others what is so special about this product that it is worth $28? I use Keepass which is free and have used Password safe also free and both were great.

I've used Keepass for years, and it works. It's also available for Linux.

Terrible deal. There are so many free programs that do the same thing and are available for all the popular platforms, you would have to be sucker to pay for this. I have been using Password Safe for years. It's open source, available on windows, linux, ios, android, osx and it's free. I have donated to the developer so it's not totally free to me. This is absolutely not a deal.

No deal. Too many free ones. Buy RoboForm if you must pay.

The OS X implementation of keypass is pathetic at best. Simply put, it doesn't work, is clunky and requires a lot of hoop-jumping. Complete garbage. Support is non-existent (as is the case with most open source programs) since the audience is mostly developer, not layperson. I realize there are a LOT of "linux users" out there for which alternatives work, but for us in the mainstream this is a perfectly viable solution.

The 1password system works fine for my purposes and is quite nicely integrated with dropbox, allowing access from nearly anywhere. The mobile apps are a nice touch. They do cost extra, which is a bit problematic for some - but this is merely a way to get the desktop version at a reduced price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014