• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For all Hobbit, Jack Reacher & other movie fans out there. Rinse and Repeat as you please -

Linky

Member Summary

Regal Cinema - Free Small drink with small popcorn purchase
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Will this work multiple times?

Please PRINT coupon and present when purchasing coupon item. Valid at participating locations. This coupon has no cash value. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Limit (1) one coupon per person. Offer may end without notice. Expires 12/31/2012. EACH COUPON BARCODE IS VALID ONLY ONCE and is deactivated after being scanned.

Have used it multiple times in the same month. I just use my iPhone and have them tag it from there

Bump. Expiring in a few days.

updated new expiration Jan 31, 2013

Thanks Lexo. Updated title to match dates Jan 18 - 31.

I just clicked on this link and it is available Jan 1 - 31. Enjoy!

Coupons can be used only once, but it's easy to get new, unique codes by going to the link using "Private Browsing" (Firefox) or "Incognito" mode (Chrome). I guess clearing the cookies for regmovies.com would probably work, too.

As mentioned in the same thread, I have used the same coupon from my iPhone multiple times in the same month in previous months. I don't see why this month would change.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014