Great deal on sheets for 8 more hours

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just picked up a few sets of these sheets. I submitted my email so the first item shipped free. I entered a very easy to get $10 coupon code, so if I understand it correctly you could get a set of sheets for $29.00, free shipping and minus the extra $10...19? Crazy good deal in my book.

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/108605-1600_series_eg...

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Microfiber added fro additional plushness"
....exactly how much "microfiber" (as in Polyester)

Polyester/Cotton sheets do NOT equal 100%$ Cotton sheets

Upspringer -

Welcome to Fat Wallet. The next time you post a "deal," it will be very helpful if you include the following in the SUBJECT line:

1. Name of the store or vendor
2. The price or nature of the "deal" (we assume that anything posted on these boards is a good deal)
3. Any special requirements for the deal (e.g., "w/coupon code," or "w/email code")
4. When the deal expires (e.g., date, time) if it is of limited duration (saying that a deal lasts for "8 more hours" is simply not at all informative without saying when the deal actually started).

So, a more informative subject line for this "deal" would have been something like: Nomorerack Daily Deal -- microfiber sheet sets $29 or $19 w/email coupon -- Today (12/2) only

Then, state the details of the deal clearly in your post.

You will get a much better response in the future if you follow these general guidelines.

BEWARE!!!! THESE SHEETS SUCK!!! I ORDERED THIS "DOOR BUSTER" THINKING I GOT THAT GREAT DEAL.. ARRIVED AND THESE EXTREMELY THIN, "WRINKLE FREE" SHEETS WERE FULL OF WRINKLES.. THEY ARE NOT SOFT AT ALL. I'M EMBARRASSED TO GIVE THEM AS GIFTS. CK OUT Amazon REVIEWS.. THEY GOT LIKE ONE STAR. I SENT THEM BACK AND ATE MY SHIPPING COSTS! THEY ARE NOT EGYPTIAN COTTON. TOTAL SCAMS.. THEY SUCK.

BEWARE!!!! THESE SHEETS SUCK!!! I ORDERED THIS "DOOR BUSTER" THINKING I GOT THAT GREAT DEAL.. ARRIVED AND THESE EXTREMELY THIN, "WRINKLE FREE" SHEETS WERE FULL OF WRINKLES.. THEY ARE NOT SOFT AT ALL. I'M EMBARRASSED TO GIVE THEM AS GIFTS. CK OUT Amazon REVIEWS.. THEY GOT LIKE ONE STAR. I SENT THEM BACK AND ATE MY SHIPPING COSTS! THEY ARE NOT EGYPTIAN COTTON. TOTAL SCAMS.. THEY SUCK.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014