• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Guinness (3.75kB)
Disclaimer
This time you get Four 4-Packs of The Guinness 250th Anniversary Pint Glasses (16 total glasses) for $38.99 + $2.99 flat shipping

GraveyardMall.com: Guinness 250th Anniversary Pint Glasses: 16-Pack

Product Description

Keep these for yourself or give them out as gifts, either way these Guinness 250th Anniversary pint glasses are fantastic. The Guinness logo is printed on the front of the glass along with a portrait of Arthur Guinness. These are the prototypical Irish pub glasses from one of the best breweries on the planet.

Features:
  • Guinness
  • Tulip Shaped Pint Glasses
  • 1 Pint (16 ounces)
  • 5-3/4" tall x 3" wide at the top
  • Perfect For Your Home or To Give As Gifts

Member Summary
Staff Summary

These are really nice glasses for the price. A friend of mine bought 4 for $32. By the way, the glasses right above my post with the red and yellow trim in the middle are wine glasses. Next to ops post are the guinness pint glasses. I'm in for a set , thanks Op !!

Should make good Christmas presents. Thanks.

great deal these go for $20 for 4 on Amazon

dead

back in stock

Just got these.

They're not standard pint glasses, they're much smaller.

There's a dude on the board that has a Guinness pic as his avatar; he better endorse this deal.

I'm in. Thanks OP.

Prngr44 said:   Just got these.

British pints are 20oz. American pints are 16oz. These are American pints.

Thanks OP.

Since the original post a few weeks ago, looks like the deal has changed to 16 glasses for $41.98 shipped ($2.62/glass, vs. $2.75/glass for the 12-pack). Guess they're trying to unload these faster.

Yeah right; I'll advertise for them and I'll pay them for the privilege.

VegasVegan said:   Prngr44 said:   Just got these.

Advertising a British beer. I'm just a little butt hurt but I'll get over it.

Prngr44 said:   VegasVegan said:   Prngr44 said:   Just got these.

Advertising a British beer. I'm just a little butt hurt but I'll get over it.

They may be marketed to the 14.7 oz. can they sell here. Probably makes a "perfect pour" in the smaller glass.

The ones at Amazon are the 20 oz. version. 4/$23.24

dadaddyindanatty said:   There's a dude on the board that has a Guinness pic as his avatar; he better endorse this deal.

I'm in. Thanks OP.

Endorsed! I'm late to the game because i was in Ireland and just got back last night to the US. BTW: Guinness does in fact taste better in Ireland!

Prngr44 said:   Advertising a British beer. I'm just a little butt hurt but I'll get over it.

British Beer? Well, ok, these days they are owned by a large British conglomerate but they also own Tennessee Whiskey among many other non-British brands who would no doubt be upset to be called British.

But I do agree re size - these are too small to hold a can of Guinness (or Murphys which is actually my usual) thus I'm afraid I'll have to skip them. Good deal tho, I'll give (Irish) green nonetheless.

PS At least they're the right shape.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014