• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
just as the title says,the case is PRIME eligible as well plus i was able to price match this at Best Buy today.

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Defender-Series-Case-iPhone/dp/B0...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

iPhone 5 OtterBox Defender
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

also some nice color in commuter series too

yeii

now give me one for s3 too

Can anyone confirm, if we can plug in lighting to 30-pin adapter through this case?

Boricua82 said:   just as the title says,the case is PRIME eligible as well plus i was able to price match this at Best Buy today.

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Defender-Series-Case-iPhone/dp/B0...

I may be late in the game but BB price matches Amazon(online retailer)?

Yes they do,I believe its just for the holidays but I can't be certain for sure but what I did was show them the price on the Amazon app and the priced matched no questions asked

Boricua82 said:   Yes they do,I believe its just for the holidays but I can't be certain for sure but what I did was show them the price on the Amazon app and the priced matched no questions asked

Best Buy will match Amazon prices but only on items sold by Amazon, not by 3rd party vendors on the Amazon site. One thing about Amazon is that their prices can change throughout the day. I found an item that was $49 lower than Best Buy, but a few hours later, when I went to the store, the price increased by $49, so frustrating.

jackreaper said:   Amazon has a lot of fake ones too, not reliable. That's why I told people about Iguardcell.com they sent me an email with the coupon "25OFF" the price was cheap and just got it in the mail last week and love the case.

and you just joined FW to say that !!!!

not sure which one is fake.

I just joined. Thought this was a site for sharing, deals and discussions.

jackreaper said:   I just joined. Thought this was a site for sharing, deals and discussions.

liar

thanks op. picked up the blaze/camo for $30.58! Awesome deal!

Has anyone experienced the screen protected sticking to the screen in an uneven manner and creating some distortion? I had read it in an Amazon review and now see it on the one I purchased.

69ragtop said:   Has anyone experienced the screen protected sticking to the screen in an uneven manner and creating some distortion? I had read it in an Amazon review and now see it on the one I purchased.

yes. the recommended baby/talc powder trick works. i was scepticle at first but it does work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014