• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just bought iPad 3rd Generation WIFI 32GB at BestBuy for $449 and I used the Gift cards purchased with $50 off $300 from HEB.
I got it for final price of $370 ($449 minus $80 HEB coupons when I bought BB gift cards from HEB. I think it is an awesome deal even better than blackfriday deals.
Here is what I did,
1) I placed order for storepickup
2) I bought $500 gift cards from HEB with $80 discount making it my cost of $420.
3) Went to best buy and return and repurchase using gift cards.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPad%26%23174%3B...

Most of the stores Out of stock so YMMV.

Don't forget your FW CashBack.

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

iPad 3rd gen 32GB
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

naidugastic said:   I just bought iPad 3rd Generation WIFI 32GB at BestBuy for $449 and I used the Gift cards purchased with $50 off $300 from HEB.
I got it for final price of $370 ($449 minus $80 HEB coupons when I bought BB gift cards from HEB. I think it is an awesome deal even better than blackfriday deals.
Here is what I did,
1) I placed order for storepickup
2) I bought $500 gift cards from HEB with $80 discount making it my cost of $420.
3) Went to best buy and return and repurchase using gift cards.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B+-+iPad%26%23174%3B...

Most of the stores Out of stock so YMMV.

Don't forget your FW CashBack.

Yeah i been all over heb on that offer super good deal. Got a lot of Cash Back from some item's i bought from best buy in the past month. Since they started this deal. Also they have Amazon cards there to so it make's all your purchases almost 17% off. When you by the $50 off $300

Ok, perhaps you should tell people WTF HEB is, because I have no clue, you have no link to where you would buy the gift cards, a little more of an explanation please...

tdavis5432 said:   Ok, perhaps you should tell people WTF HEB is, because I have no clue, you have no link to where you would buy the gift cards, a little more of an explanation please...
It's a grocery store chain here in Texas. Op should add Texas only and in store only in description.

What a dirty mouth you have! you deserve some soap rubbed in your dirty mouth!

tdavis5432 said:   Ok, perhaps you should tell people WTF HEB is, because I have no clue, you have no link to where you would buy the gift cards, a little more of an explanation please...

Does HEB sell Best buy gift cards?!

Means that is what is meant by BB gift cards?

Great find. Thanks OP!

No HEB in this area, philly suburbs. By the way, isn't this the same thread with the HEB exception - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240486/

3rd generation - it is A5 processor right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014