Sirius XM Radio: $50 at Living Social

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.livingsocial.com/products/us/9438-sirius

I'm really interested in this deal but I know nothing about Sirius. I take it you have to buy the hardware and then you pay a monthly fee? Is this a good deal at all?

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sirius
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well retail is around $60 or so. They usually offer a free or nearly free radio (including this model) with an agreement for 3 months of service at full rate. That would be the better buy.

The skydock is not a bad deal if it's what you're in the market for. Reg $29.99 +$43.47 with 3mo service commitment, so on this deal, you save $23.46.

XM Radio, the Colombia record and tape club of modern times. Crappy quality and difficult to cancel.

Funny, I never got anything in the mail for Sirius and especially never had to check "No thanks this month" and mail something back. Crappy quality compared to what? FM radio? Pandora?

qube said:   Funny, I never got anything in the mail for Sirius and especially never had to check "No thanks this month" and mail something back. Crappy quality compared to what? FM radio? Pandora?

Become a customer, then tell us how easy it was to cancel......if only it was as easy as Columbia record club

I had to make a phone call to cancel. What's your threshold for something being hard? Mom not bringing you snacks in the basement?

I agree it's pathetically easy to cancel. Plus the content comparison to Columbia is idiotic - there's no comparison. If you can get them for ~$5/mo (you can - search) it's worth it to many.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014