• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not expecting any rave reviews for this thread as I don't know that it's a steal but I do know I was looking at HD and was looking at $50 for 150 LED lights and then checked Lowes and found these incandescent 3x 150 light packs for $12.99.

While I think it's a fair argument that "comparing LED and incandescent is like comparing apples to oranges..." for me, I was more concerned with the purchase price than the electric cost at this time. That's just me though, so thought I'd share.

Apply coupon code: 470007216723254 for 10% off (should be reusable as I found it online myself)

Total for QTY 2 - 3x 150 light sets is $25.98 + $5.99 standard shipping or $9.99 for 2-day shipping.
So $31.72 for regular shipping OTD or $36.04 OTD with 2-day shipping.

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014