• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Cards against humanity holiday pack - Pay what you want!

For all you cards Against Humanity fans out there, they just released a 30 card holiday pack. It's a pay-what-you-want deal, but they recommend $5. To get yours, go here https://cahxmas.herokuapp.com/

Also Amazon has then for $25
Cards against Humanity back in Stock at Amazon - $25 Free Shipping
http://www.amazon.com/Cards-Against-Humanity-LLC/dp/B004S8F7QM?t...

Lonewoof / Kutty_Jatti op

Member Summary

Cheers (18.61kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Love this game

Thanks OP! I got an email from them, but couldn't open it on my phone.

(FYI, if you don't have the game, get it on Amazon. It always sells out.)

I just posted this.... after missing your post. I was pretty excited when I got the news via email.

why didnt i think about inventing this. in for 1

just to test if this is truly pay what you want, i picked $0.00 and the site called me an asshole twice. haha, awesome. supposedly costs them $3 to print and ship, so hopefully people will be kind to them.

Here's the message for putting in $0.00 for the price...

Thanks, asshole.
We’re not going to stop you from getting this expansion for free, but you should know that each one costs us $3 to make and ship.

You could help us recoup our costs, or you could buy one more gallon of gas so that you can drive another 30 miles away from the truth: That you're an asshole.

Seems like all the deal postings I've seen on the full version of the game are full price. Does it ever get marked down? The camel site shows a low point of $17 back on November 2nd. Guessing it sold out quickly.

Tempted due to all the 5-star reviews.

good deal, thanks!

Good way to use up random remaining credit on gift cards. I paid them $3.51 on an old visa GC.

Is this game popular?

Unless you're a total prude, the game is awesome.

This version of cards against humanity is almost free: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1240999/

back in stock

I've been waiting for this to go back in stock on Amazon.

ButcherBoy: You might want to update the title of this post since the holiday 30 pack is OOS but the original pack is in stock @ Amazon.

profit (131.56kB)
Disclaimer
Pay-what-you-want Holiday Pack -results-

Linkified

As much as I'm a bargain hunter, I paid the $5 because these guys are just awesome!

OOS @ the $25 price again.

gizmo said:   Linkified

As much as I'm a bargain hunter, I paid the $5 because these guys are just awesome!

It was a class act they donated the profits to wiki. I'm quite surprised so many didn't pay for it at all.

dpid said:   gizmo said:   Linkified

It was a class act they donated the profits to wiki. I'm quite surprised so many didn't pay for it at all.

$20 eBay prices don't surprise me, then again, who's paying that? Meh.

Finally got my own deck - even if I missed the holiday packs. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014