• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/blackhawk-serpa-sportst...

$10 Rebate
http://palmettostatearmory.com/blackhawkrebate.pdf

Shipping is about $7
I think they have free shipping with orders over $50, If you have other things to buy

Member Summary

holster
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't count on that Rebate.

I already filed for that exact rebate # and had to email them several times, and then call to verify receipt of my email resubmission last week.

And my Rebate info still doesn't show up on their website!

It seems like there is one person answering the phones and emails. And potentially processing the rebates.

rlgdtime said:   Don't count on that Rebate.

I already filed for that exact rebate # and had to email them several times, and then call to verify receipt of my email resubmission last week.

It seems like there is one person answering the phones and emails. And potentially processing the rebates.

I got my $10 rebate the other day on the Amazon deal for my Glock 19 & 23 Holster, Only about 2 weeks after I sent it in.

Butcherboy said:   rlgdtime said:   Don't count on that Rebate.

I got my $10 rebate the other day on the Amazon deal for my Glock 19 & 23 Holster, Only about 2 weeks after I sent it in.

Yep, I've got mine too, after about 3 weeks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014