• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T
Disclaimer
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T 1920 x 1200 IPS 10.1" 32GB 1.6Ghz Quad-core Tablet TF700T-B1-CG @ Amazon $429.99
Color: Champagne

linky

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While this tablet was awesome 6 months ago. For this price point I believe the Nexus 10 is a much better value.

Nexus = better screen up to date OS. Transformer = better design, storage and battery. very close.

1920x1200 on 10in?

man i have been living under a rock for too long

Good tablet if you get one without defects, but this model has widespread issues with build quality.

Really want an Android tablet with keyboard dock. Not sure if this one is future proof enough as the processor is just average now and only 1 GB or RAM. Not happy with the Nexus 10 due to the limited storage and no keyboard. Guess I'm waiting for the next round in 2013. I hear Samsung "might" be joining the docking tablet fray with a possible 13". Now that would be a killer tablet!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014