AR-15 Days of Christmas - LBK $79.99 FS

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Palmetto State Armory is running AR-15 Days of Christmas. Day 1 is a classic Lower Build Kit for $79.99 w/ free shipping over $50.

LINK

Member Summary

Palmetto State Armory (35.87kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

OP, how does this price compare to earlier PSA deals? When the free shipping promo is in place, their prices are usually inflated a bit. Care to comment???

That seems to be a typical "Promotional" price. In October SD had the price at 80, and I have read on a couple forums about 79.99 & 89.99. So at least you know you are saving shipping.

Does this require ffl?

For my last LBK, I got the "classic lower build kit" for 79.99 and no shipping. This is actually slightly better as it is the "premium classic" (LOL).

Seriously, it is a good deal for a lower build kit. In for one!

i think the price pretty good. to be honest, i've only purchased their MOE LBK and it was a bit more than this one. even if it's a typical sale price, the free shipping makes it good.

no FFL required for the lower build kit.

Thanks for the input! Now, hopefully one of these "AR-15 days of Christmas" will include a deal on some BCGs (Bolt Carrier Group for the uninitiated). Heck, I'd just be glad if they were in stock for that matter!

no kidding, been waiting for them to restock...2 evenings ago they showed some in stock, oos by morning.

hilarious

thank you santa thank you god for guaranteeing my survival, ill get a gun this christmas to protect my other gifts

This was the same price on their extended Black Friday sale. That's when I ordered it and an upper too. I agree on the Christmas wish for BCGs. I ordered one from Quantico Tactical, and they didn't say they were OOS, but hasn't shipped yet and the guy who sent me the order confirmation never responded to my email asking if they were in stock. Not terribly important since I haven't seen the upper yet.

insanex1 said:   Does this require ffl?

No, it does not have the lower receiver which is the only piece that requires an FFL transfer.

Core15 usually has BCG's in stock. I just picked up 2 spikes from joebobs yesterday, gotta sign up to be notified though, they go extremely fast.

ZombieHunter said:   Core15 usually has BCG's in stock. I just picked up 2 spikes from joebobs yesterday, gotta sign up to be notified though, they go extremely fast.

I purchased a BCG from core15 about a month ago. Before they revamped their website, they showed stock. I computed that they were selling about 300+ BCGs every three weeks. They might go out of stock for a couple days, but they come right back.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014