• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link to item

Correct price will show when you add to cart.

Schecter now offers an even more affordable bass. Introducing SGR by Schecter.
The SGR by Schecter collection combines Schecter's most popular body styles in an extremely affordable package. Playability, style, quality and inspiration combine to give you a bass built for a professional, with a beginner's bass price tag. Featuring basswood bodies, rosewood fretboards, SGR by Schecter Diamond Plus humbuckers and a simple, sleek design, Schecter's SGR C-4 is setting a new standard. Again.
Features
Basswood body
34" Scale bolt-on maple neck
Rosewood fretboard with 24 medium frets
SGR by Schecter Diamond Plus humbuckers
Schecter Diamond bridge
Schecter high quality tuners
Black chrome hardware

FWCB @ 4%

Musician's Friend
See Musician's Friend discounts that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

I'm in for one. Sweet!!

I'm in for one. Sweet!!

Only applies to gloss white finish. Gloss black totals out to $159.20. Just an FYI--still an awesome deal.

Thanks for the post! I'm definitely snagging one.

natsaninja said:   Only applies to gloss white finish. Gloss black totals out to $159.20. Just an FYI--still an awesome deal.

That was already in the title... Plus why is there 2 double posts in a row? Odd

Just 4 strings.

Chinsurah said:   Just 4 strings.

Better than 3 I suppose.

This is a standard bass.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014