• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
did a search- forgive if repost
Whether you want to catch a holiday flick on the big screen with friends and family or give the gift of the movies, the AMC® Gold Ticket 4-Packs are super convenient. The tickets can be used for any film at any AMC Theatres® location nationwide (including AMC Theatres®, AMC® Loews, AMC Showplace, Cineplex® Odeon, Magic Johnson and Star theatres) for just $8.00 each. And, these tickets never expire.
FULL PRICE: $48.00 OUR PRICE: $32.00 + $4.75 service fee ($36.75 total)
Must join Gold Star events (free)

LINK

fine print: An AMC® Gold Ticket is valid for one admission. No restrictions. Good at any AMC Theatres®, AMC® Loews, AMC Showplace, Cineplex® Odeon, Magic Johnson and Star theatres, excluding Canadian theatres. Subject to surcharge for 3D, IMAX®, ETX, alternative content, dine-in theatres, and premium services and locations. Unauthorized reproductions not allowed. Valid seven days a week. Please visit amctheatres.com for additional information.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this would be $31.98 at Costco

arribasn said:   this would be $31.98 at Costco

Another Costco fan here: Did Costco run their $6.00 per Gold Ticket sale recently? I have been waiting to stock up again but haven't noticed an offer.

I understand it may be cheaper at Cosco, or even through some peoples employers, BUT my nearest Cosco is over and hour and half away! It is cheaper for me to pay this and have them sent to my home, rather then pay that in gas and tolls! Just because it is not a deal for you, doesn't necessarliy mean its not a deal for someone else.

Stolat said:   arribasn said:   this would be $31.98 at Costco

Another Costco fan here: Did Costco run their $6.00 per Gold Ticket sale recently? I have been waiting to stock up again but haven't noticed an offer.

Even I am waiting on that deal and it has not come yet. Maybe they will not have it anymore

ditchqueen said:   I understand it may be cheaper at Cosco, or even through some peoples employers, BUT my nearest Cosco is over and hour and half away! It is cheaper for me to pay this and have them sent to my home, rather then pay that in gas and tolls! Just because it is not a deal for you, doesn't necessarliy mean its not a deal for someone else.
Costco sells a 10-pack online for the same price ($8/ticket) plus only $3 S&H

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014