• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Local Home Depot has this edger...

Echo Edger

for $57.03.

As always YMMV with these Home Depot deals.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Echo 8" Gas Stick Edger
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Echo Edger
Thanks UBOK
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is the online price the same as out local store if it is in stock?

This is what I love about FatWallet. When I woke up this morning I had no idea that I'd be in the market for a gas edger.

Note a fair number of reviews say the 20+ cc engine is underpowered.

Note also if you already own an attachment-capable gas trimmer you can buy edger attachments avoiding the need to buy a whole nuther gas engine device. Of course, where's the fun in that? Plus if I buy the attachment then I can't make my wife do the edging while I do the trimming. Like that'd happen anyway. And finally, looks like most attachments (looked at Sears and HD)cost more than this entire unit. HD has a reconditioned attachment from Ryobi for $30. So anyway, hope my little homework helps you choose one way or another...

Bagofchips said:   This is what I love about FatWallet. When I woke up this morning I had no idea that I'd be in the market for a gas edger.

lol well said

Still 229 in Western Washington. Was hoping to score one of these deals.

I'm going to have to look for one of these tomorrow as that's a phenominal deal for an Echo edger and I need a new edger. Thx OP!

Keep in mind many evaluations are immediately after purchase. The engine in the lowest Echo edger is underpowered for the first hour or so until it loosens up. Then it seems to get noticeably better. At least, that was my experience with this one.

Regular price around me, but stock is low and only in 3 stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014