• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples has a 2 day sale and Angel Soft 40 roll pack normally $30 is on sale for $15. I used a $20 off $60 breakroom coupon and a cheap filler to get 4 packs. It looks like the coupon is in an email that they may have sent to all. I got it on Nov. 28 and it was titled $20 off coupon! Plus, buy one , get one free deals. This deal is only good for online.
There is also the $20 off $50 code that they mailed out in a flyer titled The Perfect Gift. IT expires 1-15-13 and the code is 54557 and is good for online only. There is a problem with the code being that they used the same one earlier and it shows up as expired. I just call in and they talk to a manager and give it to me as a one time code. Great to work with.
There is also a new one in the booklet in stores that is $20 off $75 for cleaning and breakroom , but you have to pick up in stores.
Thanks all

http://www.staples.com/Angel-Soft-Bath-Tissue-Rolls-2-Ply-40-Rol...

Angel Soft® Bath Tissue Rolls, 2-Ply, 40 Rolls/Case

Item: 616044 Model: 16840/16640

Read 24 Reviews

450 sheets per roll
40 rolls per case
2-ply

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sorry but the coupon code you gave is only good for you. It is a one time one coupon just for you. I would have think you knew this but...

Shawnkk said:   Sorry but the coupon code you gave is only good for you. It is a one time one coupon just for you. I would have think you knew this but...
I thought 5 digit codes were public use and 16 digit codes are one time only? Did Staples change this?

Shawnkk said:   Sorry but the coupon code you gave is only good for you. It is a one time one coupon just for you. I would have think you knew this but...

You're sorry? To whom are you apologizing?

peepsiemom said:   Shawnkk said:   Sorry but the coupon code you gave is only good for you. It is a one time one coupon just for you. I would have think you knew this but...

You're sorry? To whom are you apologizing?
As for the coupon, go find one on your own.

Not sure what went up yours but you seem to need TP more than I!

I used a $20 off $60 breakroom coupon and a cheap filler to get 4 packs HUH ??? I dont see any 20 off coupon in my emails.. No Comprede with the breakroom coupon..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.