• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AARP members are eligible to receive 10% off the multi-function Kindle Fire tablet and any Kindle e-reader

http://discounts.aarp.org/offer/index/offerid/319467/?cmp=NLC-KI...

I am not an AARP member so I have not used offer myself.

Member Summary

AARP Discount (14.18kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Kindle e-Readers (18.87kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Thanks for the discount - even if you aren't an AARP member, likely someone in your family is.

Choose from one of the following:

ĽKindle Fire.
ĽKindle.
ĽKindle Paperwhite.
ĽKindle Keyboard 3G.

Limit one coupon per customer.

For a second I thought this was another reason to use the Chase AARP card. Thanks OP

Thanks OP!

Would someone with AARP membership please click through to see if the discount applies to the Paperwhite 3G? (The offer says "receive 10% off ... any Kindle e-reader," but then only lists four models.)

ExtremeSaver said:   Thanks OP!

Would someone with AARP membership please click through to see if the discount applies to the Paperwhite 3G? (The offer says "receive 10% off ... any Kindle e-reader," but then only lists four models.)

The discount DOES apply to the Paperwhite 3G ($179 less 10%) but unfortunately does not apply to the Kindle Fire HD.

MadCityGuy said:   The discount DOES apply to the Paperwhite 3G ($179 less 10%) but unfortunately does not apply to the Kindle Fire HD.
Great. Thanks for checking!

Staples will have the Kindle Fire for $159 & get a $25 Amazon Kindle gift card.
Text

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014