• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bon-Ton Stores
Need a Bon-Ton Stores coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

bonton
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Bon-Ton Stores Coupons:
    FREESHIP
    Free shipping on any order (expires 8/26/14 2:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

where is the coupon?

Thanks! They have small toys at the store near my house. I'll use this to buy the gift for my son's class gift exchange.

Are you sure this coupon isn't one time use? Anyone else get this coupon that can confirm D00500104YR is a generic code?

Update: It's a generic coupon. I got link to same coupon in my inbox. I wonder how difficult this will be to use when the masses of people begin using it.

PLEASE use responsibly.

My selfish suggestions:

Go to the website and sign up for coupon. You get it for signing up to receive their emails. Currently, a 'pop up' appears at the top of the page advertising coupon. - That way, they don't receive more coupons than they have sent out.
http://www.bonton.com/

It would be ideal if people would only use the coupon once. Realistically this wont happen. So at least sign up for their email club to keep the image of being legit. If you plan to use this coupon multiple times, I'm sure you have multiple email addresses.

Avoid posting here if possible. This thread is no longer front page. It'd be great to keep it that way.

I'd like to save my coupon for Dec 26 (Yeah right...) . Closest store is 30 miles from me. (Not worth $5, or even 2 $5 transactions with help of Spouse). On Dec 26 I'll be close to one of these.

StartByServingOthers said:   Are you sure this coupon isn't one time use? Anyone else get this coupon that can confirm D00500104YR is a generic code?

Would like to know this as well - already sent it to all my family members. Would like to know if I need to recall my email or not.

Thanks.

so any volunteers to try this for the team?

It should be a generic coupon for every one to use (since it's from their website).

I used this coupon successfully today in PA. I used the version that was provided in the OP.

Last year they had a $10 off $10 in the local Sunday papers closer to Christmas - If you're near a Bon-Ton keep an eye out for it. Last year we got boxes of Chocolate pretzels for $2.00 with them, which made great extra gifts. This year's black friday coupon for $10 off 10 excluded food items. Just watch the exclusions - there are many

Thanks, OP will try it later!

Anyone other than "collectpez" use this with any luck?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014