• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello All,

Found a link which will give you $25 credit on loading $25 on the new AMEX Serve prepaid card.

https://www.serve.com/load25/?extlink=sm-us-serve-fbH6CAT3-fb-10...

This is a great way to earn $25 free with adding $25 to card. This card also has other good features like a credit card so this is completely secured.

Thanks,

Member Summary

serve
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What makes this hot?

American Express said: Get cash at ATMs Use the Serve card to get cash at ATMs. Serve will waive its $2 fee for your first withdrawal each month. ATM owner fees may apply.

Wow the credit posted immediately upon adding $25. Thanks OP!

deathwish said:   What makes this hot?

I don't know about you, but what makes this hot for me is exactly what's in the OP:
This is a great way to earn $25 free with adding $25 to card.

cnIsfg said:   Wow the credit posted immediately upon adding $25. Thanks OP!

on an existing card cn?

You may want to add "New accounts only" to the title. They've had other similar offers for members as well.

Fine print:
Offer expires December 31, 2012 and is not available to existing Serve accountholders or any person that has previously canceled his or her Serve account

It's not hot, only for new accounts.

did this a few months ago, works well you get the credit immediately.
I still use the card to budget gas purchases

kdn102 said:   deathwish said:   What makes this hot?

I don't know about you, but what makes this hot for me is exactly what's in the OP:
This is a great way to earn $25 free with adding $25 to card.

Easy cash conversion doesn't suck either.

the offer says for "new account", which i received last year... i hope this is not for existing cardholders.

I recd. this in the mail, maybe because the card was sock drawered once CC funding started getting charged.

where can you use this?

This deal has been in effect since November as found in this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1231936/ Which was closed as a duplicate but it was not as the thread referenced as the original was for existing accounts that could add $25 for a $25 credit.

importcf said:   where can you use this?Anywhere that takes AMEX.

Is funding Serve with an AMEX card viewed as a cash advance by AMEX?

Thanks for the info.. Updated the title..!!

Just did it and the 25 credit is confirmed! Thanks OP. Kinda a neat service too.

Just signed up, added $25 and $50 showed up in my total profile available...pretty sweet!

How do you deposit the $25? I would think (or am I wrong) that using a credit card to add to your balance would count as a cash advance on the credit card you did the funding with. And hence (for all my cards, I think) cost me $10.

Thanks OP $25 showed up right after adding $25 from debit card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014