• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
RiteAid.com has the New York Central O Gauge train set for $210 after applying coupon code GIFTSALE at checkout (orig. $300). Shipping is free.

LINK

Product Overview:
The New York Central Flyer barrels down the mainline with a powerful 0-8-0 steam locomotive leading the way. Equipped with an upgraded drive rod assembly, electronic steam whistle, and puffing smoke, the 0-8-0 is ready for realistic action. This colorful train set comes complete with an eye-catching string of freight cars, a large loop of FasTrack, and a powerful W-80 Transformer. Set Includes: 0-8-0 steam locomotive and tender, boxcar, gondola with canisters, coal dump car, caboose, three straight FasTrack track sections, eight curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack terminal section, a FasTrack uncoupling section, CW-80 Transformer, smoke fluid.

As seen at the Lionel website: Lionel Link

Member Summary

train
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I would not have believed it, but the cheapest I can find elsewhere is $245! This is one of the die cast metal ones correct?

I don't think the engine bodies are made out of metal any more, but I could be wrong. The item description mentions die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers.

I believe this also comes with the Trainsounds according to Lionel site description.

Bargainbooyah said:   I don't think the engine bodies are made out of metal any more, but I could be wrong. The item description mentions die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers.

I believe this also comes with the Trainsounds according to Lionel site description.

If you look at all the other trains in that particular model line (New Your Central) as well as the other O gauge trains by Lionel they are all die-cast metal.

http://www.legacystation.com/Lionel_New_York_Central_Flyer.htm

This one may actually be similar: http://www.legacystation.com/LionelSets/display_product_OSET6-31...

I guess at this price point, I would *expect* it to be die cast!

Awesome - it's been a while since I purchased a train. Can't believe they are still made out of metal!

I am donating my Rite Aid promo code to the cause of trains!

WK6A-DFFJBA-XJNXLL

$10 off, single use
exp. 12/11/12

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014