rated:
Another great deal from the team at PSA:

Springfield XD:
Link

Sig Sauer Pro 2022 40S&W:
Link

Sig Sauer Pro 2022 9mm:
Link

Enjoy guys! Great guns at great prices. Free shipping too.

Member Summary

palmetto
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I still can't believe they have these at this price - still not sold out either.

I was just going to order the XD. Now it's temporarily out of stock. I wonder if they will get it back in stock before the sale is over?

rupter said:   I was just going to order the XD. Now it's temporarily out of stock. I wonder if they will get it back in stock before the sale is over?

Who knows. I wouldn't pass up on the Sig's though - it's an amazing gun. Personally, I like 2022 better than the XD, very accurate with a crisp trigger pull.

The Sigs are good guns, that's for sure. I just have not held the 2022 yet to make a purchase right now. I have fired the XD and I really liked it. Maybe I will go to the gunshop tomorrow and check out the 2022. From the reviews I read online some people say the grip on the 2022 is bigger than the XD's.

great guns for the price...already bought an XDS and a Colt 1911 this month....but great deal

Great finds...you beat me to post this deal, good job...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014