40% OFF sale items @ swell FS + 5% c/b

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Some generally overpriced stuff, but 40% off is about as good as it gets from swell. Combine with Free Shipping and 5% CashBack makes it HOT IMO.

Code = tube

swell.com

plus get 10% back in rewards for a limited time on a future purchase.
There are some exclusions. check site for details

Member Summary

swell
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This could be a pretty good deal. The code wouldn't work on a wetsuit. Here are the exclusions: boards, wetsuits, and water cameras.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it seems as if the promotional code only works on a handful of items, and if you click on an item and it doesn't have the statement in red that you can get an extra 40% off with the code, then it won't work on that item once in your cart. My experience, anyway (anyone get different?). TY OP, good discount on some items...

jdpimp said:   Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it seems as if the promotional code only works on a handful of items, and if you click on an item and it doesn't have the statement in red that you can get an extra 40% off with the code, then it won't work on that item once in your cart. My experience, anyway (anyone get different?). TY OP, good discount on some items...

pretty sure it's only gonna knock the 40% off items already sale, then the exclusions pope411 mentioned.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014