• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Rockettes celebrate their 85th anniversary this year with their classic holiday show, "Radio City Christmas Spectacular".

Save up to 50% with this exclusive offer. Seats are available throughout Radio City Music Hall, starting at $25 (reg. $46).

Link

Use code TZOO3

Member Summary

rockettes (25.85kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Offer code incorrect.

Please double-check your offer code/password and try again!

Is anyone else having this issue?

You need to select "find tickets" from the list of dates that appear after clicking the OP link. Plus some dates are already sold out now.

stoporder said:   You need to select "find tickets" from the list of dates that appear after clicking the OP link. Plus some dates are already sold out now.

am i missing something? i dont see the "find tickets" from the list of dates after clicking on the link

EDIT: got it to work. Thanks!

If the "LOADING" image dissapears without showing the available dates, just refresh the page.

i have the same problem...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014