• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Offer valid for in-store purchases only.

Member Summary

huhot (52.00kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Decent deal, I like Genghis Grill myself and I think they have a similar promo.

Nice deal - thanks OP!

This stuff is delicious and the deals are all to infrequent in my neck of the woods. Will seek to combine with a BOGO coupon...

Totally ~not~ a TC here, but I always try to help everyone understand the following:

Mongolian BBQ is not actually Mongolian food. It's Chinese food (i.e., Inner Mongolia, which is a part of China). Mongolian food (from the independent nation of Mongolia, which you here so much about in the news these days as a mining country) is very different, and consists primarily of meat (beef/lamb), flour (multiple different types of dumplings), and dairy products of all sorts. There are very few vegetables involved, other than cabbage and the occasional (imported) root veggie. The use of the inverted dome to cook is likely historically Mongolian, as they were said to use their shields to cook in the 13th century when they conquered most of Asian (hot pot is theirs, functionally, too), but all the veggies is a purely Chinese innovation.

Mongolian Grills are cool! Really like the experience. Thanks OP!

EDit - None in my area. oh well.

Loved going to HuHot when I was working in Green Bay a few years back. Don't have one in southern NJ

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014