• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP DSLR Camera + 2 Lenses + Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Printer @ Buydig.com - $797.99 after Rebate
was $1,497.99
Free Shipping!

Rebates
$500 rebate

1. Add the Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm EF-S IS II Lens to your cart ($749.99)
  2. Add the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II (Stabilized) Telephoto Lens to your cart ($299.99)
  3. Add the Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II Photo Printer ($499.00) to your cart
  4. Make sure your order subtotal is $1,297.99 before checking out
  5. Submit the $500 rebate

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18MP DSLR Camera + 2 Lenses + Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Printer
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No responses? Seems like a good deal, although the printer seems to be only selling for just over $100 on eBay. Meaning you get the T4i with 2 lenses for $700.

I am thinking about this deal. Hopping to get $300 on printer on eBay.
Where do you see this only $100 on eBay? May be i am not looking right. Appreciate your Help russ0519.

$1300 round total
-500 Rebate
-300 Sell the Printer on eBay
-150 Sell one Lens
----------
$350 for camera with basic lens--Am i way off?

The printer is not going to sell for as high anymore. I believe the rebate is a newer updated version. currently B&H (and many other sites ) have the printer at $500-$300 rebate = $200 for anyone -- no camera purchase needed. I think this will be the new "Pixma 9000 MK II" combo printer, as it appears to now be discontinued on many websites....

Please tell me if below deal is better or not than what is posted

Same Camera T4i and Lense with added accessories for $50 less. $749
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=E44CNDRT3I1855
Add same Printer for $499 and get $500 rebate.

Total $1248
- $500 Rebate
- $250 or the amount you can sell the Printer for.
- $150 sell 55-250 Lense
--------
$350 for camera with basic lense, may be little more depending upon how much you get the money for selling other items.

Please respond anyone with your feedback.

you posted a t3i deal for comparison??

Adorama had a better deal the other day, but maybe it was posted in error. I just ordered this camera and am waiting for delivery from Amazon. I opted to forgo the "deals" and instead by the 18-135 STM lens to avoid getting two kit lenses and instead get one very good one that can be used as a walk around lens and which also can be used in movie mode without hearing the lens focus. It was a bit pricier but I am hoping the lens upgrade was worth it.

I think a good deal if you want to keep the printer. It's basically the Adorama deal and a printer for $100. Plus it's in stock, Adorama is backordered.

Don't fall for this, the so call "rebate" will not work. They denied me the rebate on a stupid reason and I am out hundreds of dollars because of it. will NEVER buy any Canon products

DavidScubadiver said:    It was a bit pricier but I am hoping the lens upgrade was worth it.

It is worth it.

It is a very good quality lens for a kit lens. I used ONLY Canon L glass for 20 years. This is the only "consumer" lens I would ever use.

It focuses fast in stills mode. In video mode, with Servo AI focus, the T4i gives much better quality video than my camcorder at 3200 ISO. I am selling the camcorder.

I just used the T4i with my Canon 17-40 L and 70-200 2.8 II L to take 750 photos at a music performance on Sunday. I took the T4i instead of my Canon 5DIII. Not that it is better of course, but close enough that I didn't worry about the difference!

I do like the 5DIII much better at ISO 6400 and above. And of course it's autofocus system is state of the art. But the T4i is very good itself. I really enjoy using it more than any other camera (I also had a 1DX this year, along with a Nikon D3200 and Sony NEX 5n.)

Definitely the "best buy" on the market! I think it has flown under the radar a bit because it didn't have a new sensor. And the very good auto focus is not new - it comes from the 60D - but it is new to the Rebel line.

First real all-around great camera at the $600 price point! Net cost to own should only be $100 or a bit more per year, for 1-2 years. Very cheap compared to film!

Have fun.

Michael

I had a Canon NEX5N.Want to have a T41. I am thinking about this deal.

How do you get total to $1297.99? I get $1,497.99

From deal text: Add the Canon EOS Rebel T4i 18.0 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm EF-S IS II Lens to your cart ($749.99)
Add the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II (Stabilized) Telephoto Lens to your cart ($299.99)
Add the Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 Mark II Photo Printer ($499.00) to your cart

That totals $1548.97

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.