• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal for a super slim 32" LED HDTV it is $199.99 plus $5 shipping, but you can usually find a coupon code for free shipping from JustDeals
.... I have a westinghouse TV and I love it - great quality at a great price!
There is a timer on this deal... says it ends in 6 hours (approx 8pm PST).....JustDeals.com

Member Summary

UW32SC1W
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Refurbished

Warranty: 90 Days

I had a 1080p 40" LED 120hz LCD Westinghouse and besides the terrible onboard speakers it was great -- picture quality on par with a samsung i was drooling over.

Refurbished and Westinghouse do not make a good combination. Westinghouse doesn't exactly have the greatest reviews for any of their TVs.

I have to agree with buttons on the speakers... but the picture quality is excellent ! My friend bought a refurbished Westinghouse after seeing mine and it works exactly the same and looks great - you could never tell she saved $40 buying a refurbished!

Lol my Westinghouse pre lite Christmas tree died this year. Didnt last very long.

LLLosingit said:   Refurbished and Westinghouse do not make a good combination. Westinghouse doesn't exactly have the greatest reviews for any of their TVs.

yea, with that sort of reputation, u definitely wants a refurb one (prob will b fixed!)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014