• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
Holiday TV Classics: 49 TV Classic Episodes DVD $4.50

You'll truly enjoy the holidays with the likes of Jack Benny, Liberace, Bob Cummings, Betty White, Ozzie & Harriet Nelson, Raymond Burr and many others. Sit back and relax with the family while you watch such classic shows as The Adventures of Long John Silver, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Red Skelton Show, Dragnet, Sherlock Holmes and Racket Squad.

========
Episodes:
The Adventures of Long John Silver - (1) episode, The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet, The Adventures of Robin Hood, Annie Oakley, The Beverly Hillbillies, The Bob Cummings Show (Love That Bob), Captain Gallant of the Foreign Legion, Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, Date with the Angels, Dear Phoebe, The Doctor, Dragnet, Dupont Theatre, Four Star Playhouse, General Electric Theater - A Child is Born, General Electric Theater - Fred Waring Christmas Music, The George Burns & Gracie Allen Show, Gruen Guild Playhouse - Joe Santa Claus, The Jack Benny Program, The Liberace Show, Lux Video Theatre - Holiday Affair Meet Corliss Archer, Paul Winchell Show, Petticoat Junction, Racket Squad, The Ray Bolger Show (Where's Raymond?), The Red Skelton Show, The Ruggles, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Screen Writers Playhouse - A String of Blue Beads Sherlock Holmes, A Star Shall Rise, Telephone Time.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DVD Back Listing
Disclaimer
Nice reviews, too!

My mom will love this...thanks!

The majority of people who are used to HDTV content will be very disappointed with these DVDs. The content on these discs is VHS quality at best, taken from old, beat up source material. This might be good for the grandparents but don't expect to give this as a gift to anyone born after 1980. My elderly father likes making the same mistake over and over so he has most of the Mill Creek DVD collections. And they're all similar quality. Just a heads up.

Tequila477 said:   The majority of people who are used to HDTV content will be very disappointed with these DVDs. The content on these discs is VHS quality at best, taken from old, beat up source material. This might be good for the grandparents but don't expect to give this as a gift to anyone born after 1980. My elderly father likes making the same mistake over and over so he has most of the Mill Creek DVD collections. And they're all similar quality. Just a heads up.

I saw that in the reviews. Myself, kinda figured its not a big deal since it is 50s TV. I wouldn't think that the age group this is geared towards would expect much different.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014